THE RAYMOND GRAY

I couldn't believe my eyes because of who I saw and thought I was imagining things because of my drunken state but it was all real. He was here.

It's all real.

I even confirmed it with the bartender. THE Raymond Gray, my celebrity crush since I've known the word crush, was here in front of me when I least expected to see him. In reality, I never thought I would meet him in person but always imagined what it would be like to have that.

It was wonderful in my imagination.

But reality is often the opposite. I was frozen to my place. I couldn't even approach him in the first place let alone open my mouth in front of him.

You would think that I would have gained a little courage from the alcohol I consumed but that wasn't the case here yet.

So, I ordered another round of vodka shots to calm my nerves and gain much needed courage. This might be my only chance in this lifetime to meet him and I didn't want to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity. He was really sweet to me. So I didn’t feel the need to be nervous around him. I'm sure he meets tons of anxious fans everyday. After all he's such a big celebrity. I just hope I don't make a fool of myself in front of him.

I gulped the shots, one after the other and made my way towards him. Calvin was still on the dance floor but he was long gone from my thoughts now. Raymond was talking to someone so I patiently waited a few feet away from them to let them finish. After a couple of minutes, they shook hands and the man left to get a refill.

This is it.

I walked confidently towards him and tapped him on the shoulder as his back was facing me. He turned around and flashed his charming smile which made me go weak in the knees. 
I offered him my hand and introduced myself.

" Hi, I'm Sophia Brown. I'm a really big fan. I've seen all your movies. And atleast 20 times the romantic ones. I really loved you in those. I saw you from the bar and just wanted to come say hi." I realised I was blabbering and stopped talking to give him a chance to say something. I was wondering how he would sound in real life. His sexy voice pulled me out of my misery.

" Hi Sophia. I'm flattered by your words. And I must say you're really beautiful." He sounded even better than on screen and I loved him talk. Plus he gave me a compliment. OMG.

He's just being polite.

He didn't shook my hand and instead kissed on the back of it. I blushed.

I was really flattered and on cloud nine right now. 
He was everything I imagined him to be and more. He was a gentleman and really charming. We talked about my life and a little bit about his. I must say actors have a tough life. It's more than what we see on camera and read on tabloids.

After talking for sometime I asked him if he was comfortable in me clicking a selfie with him because I really wanted to capture this moment. Emma won't believe me without a proof. Even I won't believe myself tomorrow if I didn't have a picture.

Drunk people can imagine anything and I wouldn't put myself beyond that. I'm really crazy about Raymond. Maybe it's all a dream or I'm hallucinating.