PART TIME JOB

It was a beautiful morning today. I woke up to rays of sunshine because I forgot to draw the drapes of the curtains. I had a lot of time to kill before I had to go out and check out for some part time jobs. Although Calvin is really against it but eventually he has to accept it. He won’t though. I know him. But I need to do a part time for some money.

So I started my day with some exercises followed by making a smoothie. I made one for Emma too. After a while I went to take a shower. I missed Calvin. It’s best when we take a shower together. After that, I cooked myself some pancakes and called Calvin.

“Good morning , you.” I spoke.

“Hey beautiful. How are you?”

“I’m good. How are you? And how was your meetings and dinner last night?”

“It was good. I may have to go to Europe next month or may be after 2 months.”

“Oh! For how long?” I asked.

“A week. But don’t worry you’ll go with me. I wanna see Europe with you.”

“I’d love to Calvin but what about my college?”

“You’ll get some off days and you can always take leave for few days.”

“I’m not sure about that. I don't want to miss out any of the classes.” I said.

“We’ll sort it out. Don’t worry.” He said.

“ Yeah okay. So what does you day look like today? Can we meet? I've been missing you a lot lately. I got to see you everyday before and even spent most of the time together and now I rarely get to talk to you even. Our lives are getting changed drastically. Once I'll start going to college I'll be even more busy. "

" I'm sorry but I don't think I can make it tonight also. I'll be off really late from work. But if you want we can go for ice cream and a late night long drive and you can stay at mine. What do you say?”

" Yeah I'm free after 5. I'll pack an overnight bag and some clothes to keep at yours also."

" Great. By the way, what are you doing before 5? Any great plans?"

" Nothing great. I was thinking about looking at some part time job opportunities nearby. I need to save money, if I get into Columbia. It's very expensive. "

" You're not going to do any such thing. I'll pay for the course you don't have to exert yourself. You should focus only on your studies."

" No Calvin, I can't take money from you. I can earn while studying. Everyone is working part time in colleges these days. If I'll ever need money, I'll ask you myself. Don't worry yourself about it."

" But why do you want to work when I have so much extra and I want to spend it on you and your studies. You shouldn't have to work. Plus, I don't like the idea of you working at a barista or a subway. There are a lot of creepy guys in these places and you're so beautiful, everyone would be staring at you. No Sophia, I can't let you work. I'll pay for everything and that's not up for discussion."

" What do you mean by 'you can't let me'? It's my decision if I want you to spend your money on me or not. And I'm saying I don't want it. So you don't tell me if I can work or not. I don't want your money."

" Soph you're taking it the wrong way. I'm not telling you what to do. It's just I'm not comfortable with the idea. So I gave a solution with which both us will be happy. "

" But, I'm not happy with that idea. I'm sorry I can't talk right now. I'll text you later. Bye."

With that I hung up the call. I was pissed at him. How could he control my decisions? It's my life and I'll do whatever I want. I know he's a little extra protective but he needs to draw a line. I can't keep arguing to him about my every decision.

I got up and got ready to go out and look for a job. I dressed in a simple jeans and shirt. I left the apartment and queried about job vacancies in my neighborhood baristas and cafes. I even looked up on the internet and found some opportunities. I went to check out the job for a editor for a local magazine company. The working environment was good and the pay was also more as compared to other jobs. They hired me at the spot but said that it was temporary. They'll make me permanent after a week, if they like my work.

After that I walked back home. I was a little relaxed now knowing that I had a source of income even if it was part time. I felt bad about the fight I had with Calvin this morning but he was being unreasonable. I decided to surprise him and go to his office. It was almost night and he would be off in sometime. I hailed a cab and it dropped me in front of the building. I was a little worried about going inside because of the way I left last time.

But since everyone must have left for the day and it would only be Calvin in the building, I got some courage and entered the building and rode the elevator to the top floor. As expected the floor was empty with the exception of Calvin. I went to his office and entered it without knocking. It felt good.  

Calvin was surprised on seeing me but came to hug me immediately. He apologized for his behaviour and told me that he's just worried about me and want the best for me. I forgave him and told him about all about the new job. He was happy for me but wanted to check out my new work place to ensure that the environment was safe. I didn't fight him on that.

After that he confessed that he had always thought about us having sex in his office and since I was there and didn't work there anymore, we could actually do it. It was a wild and crazy idea. But I agreed and it was amazing. He bent me on his desk and took me from behind.

I've been wild with him. I never knew I had this side before I met him. But I love this side of me and he loves it too. So it works the best for us.

So what do you guys think about this chapter ? Comment your views. Follow the book and share with your friends. Would mean a lot❤️.