CONVOCATION DAY

" Calvin please let me go, I'm getting late. I really have to start getting ready now." We were spooning in on our bed.

" Just 5 more minutes babe. Pleaseeee."

" Fine but only 5 minutes, no more."

We stayed like that for 15 minutes but still Calvin was reluctant to let me go.

" I'll make it up to you later, I promise. " I gave him a kiss on the lips and rushed to the bathroom before he could stop me. I quickly took a shower, washed my hair and shaved. Today is a big day for me and I wanted to look good. I came out of the shower in my bathrobe and started working on my hair. Calvin gave me a wicked grin to which I replied with a glare of my own.

" Don't even dare to think about it."

To which Calvin gave me his cute puppy eyed face. I tried my best to ignore him. I blow-dried my hair to give them a little curl at the ends and then started work on my face. I tried a no-makeup makeup look and it turned out to be pretty decent. Meanwhile, Calvin was still curled up in bed staring at me.

" Get your horny and lazy ass out of the bed to the washroom and get ready. You have to be there on time." I gave him my best death glare.

" Yes ma'am." He got up and gave me a salute and went to the washroom. In no time, I heard the shower running.

I took one final look at myself and once satisfied, I got up to change into the dress which I bought with Emma for today. It's a white floral tea dress with deep V neck and button front. It ended just above my knees and accentuated my curves. I paired it with some gold chains and earrings. I picked my bag and put my phone, lipstick and my wallet in it. Calvin was still in the shower so I left a sticky note on the mirror. It said that I'm going to the university and I'll see him there and he better be there on time. I was supposed to reach there an hour before the function commences but I was running a little late. I hurried to the venue and luckily reached on time.

My name was called after 5 minutes and we all were given the instructions for our seating arrangement. The ceremony was supposed to begin in a few minutes so everyone wore their gowns and caps and occupied their designated seats in the audience. Me and my friends did the same and then we all took some selfies. We also decided to do something crazy and did some shots but we weren't drunk, yet. We settled in the audience just before the host came on stage. I looked across to find Calvin and my parents in the audience but they weren't here yet. Calvin was supposed to pick up my parents from their hotel and then come here. He's going to be dead meat if he doesn't arrive soon. The speaker invited the Guest of Honor for a speech while I sent a quick threat text to Calvin. When I looked up from my phone, I saw Emma arrive and settle in the audience. I at least expected this from her, she's always late but not from Calvin. He's supposed to be the punctual one. I waved at her and she smiled and waved back. I mouthed Calvin to him and she just shrugged unknowingly. I was starting to worry a little now as my turn would arrive in less than 5 minutes. I fired tons of texts to Calvin and my parents but there was still no response. I put my phone in my bag and did a little prayer. This is one of the most important events of my life and I want to celebrate it with the people I love.

Just when the guy next to me went onstage, I saw Calvin arrive from the corner of my eyes and I thanked God and glared at Calvin. He said a silent sorry to me and took the seats next to my parents. I took a deep breath and calmed myself. I stood up and walked to the stage when they called my name. I took my degree, shook some hands and got photographed while there was a huge applause from the audience which was mostly my parents. I was both proud and embarrassed.

After the ceremony ended, I met them and they congratulated me. I hugged my parents and they had tears of joy especially my mother, who was just about to cry. Emma also hugged me tightly. I was ignoring Calvin purposely but he pulled me to him and kissed me passionately and then whispered congratulations to me. Emma whistled at us and I hid my tomato red face in his neck. It's so difficult to stay mad at him.

I went back to my friends and we clicked tons of pictures for memories and said our goodbyes even though we were meeting for our graduation party tomorrow. Today everyone was celebrating with their family. We are also celebrating it with lunch at my favourite restaurant. Emma and my parents have already left and Calvin is waiting for me. After all the good bye's and see you soon’s , we were headed to the parking lot but I couldn't see Calvin's car.

" Where's your car? " I gave him a puzzled look.

" I didn't come here in my car. "

" So?"

" Can you see that black Bentley there?" I nodded dumbly at him. "I came in that."

" You bought yourself a new car? " I don't know why it came out as a question.

" No stupid, its yours. I bought it as a graduation gift for you. " He gave me a you-are-crazy smile.

" Really?!!" He nodded in affirmation.

I literally jumped at him and hugged him tightly.

" Thank you so much Calvin but you didn't have to get me a gift. "

" I wanted to. Just tell me that you forgive me for this morning. I really am sorry. I wanted to show the car to your dad and then we were talking about its specifications, so we got late."

" Its okay. I understand and I love you."

" Thank you Calvin and I love you. We need to get to the restaurant soon, so will you do the honours?" He handed me the key to my car. It is really awesome to own this beaut. I drove it to the restaurant with Calvin by my side.

You can never control some things in your life. Calvin was meant for me and I for him. I am lucky to have found him and now I’m gonna marry him and share my life with him forever. To all those moments in my life that made me meet Calvin, I’m thankful for it.

“I’m yours forever , Calvin.” I whispered to him.

“And I’m yours baby.” Calvin replied back.

Heyy you guys. This book has finally ended. Calvin and Sophia will always have a special place in our heart. Their love inspires all of us. Also we can add some bonus chapters if you guys want. Let us know in the comment section. And we’re gonna start a New romantic book in some time. Lastly we’d like to thank all of you for reading and loving our book. We never expected this much love for our book and all we have is gratitude now. Thank you for loving our book so much guys❤️.