YOU KISSED THE CALVIN SMITH

We landed in New York after a long and tiring flight. Well this time New York felt different. We were together now. It was an amazing feeling.

There was a car waiting for us back here. On the way Calvin asked if I wanted to go to his apartment or mine. I told him that I had to unpack and take some sleep. But the main reason was Emma. I had to talk to her about all this. 

An hour later the car dropped me. As I was about to get out of the car Calvin grabbed my hand turned me over and kissed me passionately. I kissed him back. He kissed me at the tip of my nose as a goodbye.

“I’ll call you”. Calvin said.

“ Okay, I’ll be waiting.” I replied.

As soon as I opened the door to my apartment Emma screamed. What the fuck.

“Dude you scared the fuck out of me”. I spoke with my raised brows.

“That was the aim”. Emma winked.

“ Your tired friend came after a week and this is how you welcome her?”.

“That’s what you get for not being in touch, bitch”. Emma said with a scrunched brows.

“ I remember how much you called me while you were interning in another city.” I said.

“Ahh that hurt”. Emma blurted out.

“That was the aim”. I laughed.

“Now we should stop fighting and for once act like adults. I need to go freshen up and then talk about so many things with you.”

“Okay, I’m waiting to hear all about you and the badass hottie.”

Emma didn’t know the all the time she has been joking about this and all of it is true now. I can’t believe this , how will Emma.

I need to do some serious explaining to her. And above that i need to do my laundry. Fuckkkkkkk.

After some time I came out of my room to make some food as I was fed up of eating from outside. But when I entered the kitchen I saw Emma making italian food.

“Emma I can’t tell you how much I’ve been craving Italian”.

“Hey, me too”. She said with hint of excitement.

“So it’ll take some time you go search for a good movie.” Emma said.

“Okay”. I said.

When and how should I tell her. Let’s eat first and then I’ll tell her. Don’t keep pushing it Sophia, you gotta do it one day.

“Hey dinner’s ready, find a movie yet?” Emma blurted bringing back from my thoughts.

“We gonna watch some thriller tonight for a change.” I spoke.

“Okay where’s Sophia and what have you done to her.” Emma said.

“Hey, it’s okay not to watch rom coms sometime.” I laughed.

“I know it is. but it’s not for Sophia.” Emma uttered.

“Now can we eat please? I am hungry right now and I need to talk to you after dinner about all things happened in LA.” I stated.

“On it girl. Let’s eat”.

After a while we finished eating , I paused the movie and decided to tell Emma everything.

Okay , here we go !!

“Hey Emma , now that we have eaten I wanna tell you something.” I said.