SWIM AWAY

So I went to knock by Calvin’s Room to ask him if he needs anything before I go for a swim. I knocked by his hotel room just to see what I hadn’t anticipated.

A.Half naked.Calvin.

Maybe I have in my dreams. And oh boy, his well built torso accompanied by his abs is making me drool over him. Even Raymond Grey is nothing, compared to him.

He only had a towel wrapped around his lower body which meant he just came out of shower. Also his perfect V was visible which made my core so wet. I’ve always read about these things and now it’s all happening to me. Great timing Soph. His upper body was still wet. Seeing him like this, my brain stopped sending signals to speak or move. Finally getting a hold on myself after gazing him for an eternity, I spoke.

"Hey" I said still adoring him.

"Hello Sophia" he said with a grin on his face.

"I was about to go for a swim so before I go I need to ask if there is any work you want me to do" I asked.

"No,nothing that I can think of right now" he said.

"Okay Sir" I said immediately regretting calling him that.

"Sophia, not again" He said with an annoyed look on his beautifully sculpted face.

"Oops, sorry. Won't happen again" I replied with a little guilt look.

As he was about to close the door, I remembered something. " And hey, there's an informal dinner scheduled with the Davis's today." I said turning back to him while he was closing the door.

"Okay, but you'll be attending it with me. Aside from business discussions, they are way too boring to eat dinner with." He said while opening back the half closed door.

"Calvin I think it's kind of an informal dinner. So they wouldn't want your assistant joining them." I said with a frown.

"There's nothing like an informal dinner on a business trip. If that doesn't help you, join me as my friend. But if you don't think of me as your friend then..."he trailed off.

"No no Calvin , after the club incident the way you saved me from that perv you're very much of a friend. Friends help friends, so I'll join you on that boring dinner." I said with a small laugh.

"Great! Now text me the timing and any other detail regarding that, as my assistant." He said with an innocent yet smirky grin.

"Sure SIR" I said with a mischievous expression.

Well that was some healthy flirting.

No that wasn’t flirting that was a normal discussion. Oh is that so? Yeah it is so. Now stop with this third degree behaviour with yourself. You dumbass.

I went back to my room to change into something beachy. So I opened my luggage. Meanwhile my phone rang. Even before seeing my phone I knew it was Emma.

"Hey Em" I said in an excited tone.

"Hey Brown. Spooning in with Smith yet." She asked in playful tone.

"Stop Emma. Don't put these thoughts in my mind. I am already....."

Emma cut me before I could complete.

"Listen we'll talk in detail afterwards. Right now I am at work. Just wanted to check in on you if you reached and tell you that if you think of going for a swim I have kept a bikini dress in your bag with a crochet shrug if you feel like you're too much exposed. You'll look really hot and will definitely knock the breath out of Calvin. It's an order so you have to wear it and then send me a picture. Okay. Toodles. Byeee"