MY LIFE

As soon as the elevator tinged on our floor Calvin and I were brought back to the reality. Calvin loosened his grip around me and stepped a few steps back from me still gazing at me. The only thing that came in my mind was to run as fast as I can to my room. Well that’s the only option. So I ran from there not even looking at him for once. Awkward.

I ran like the lightning. That was close. If not for the elevator I would have literally kissed that man.

These thoughts came rushing to my mind as soon as I landed back in my room. I closed the door and leaned my back towards it. With my heart still fluttering I couldn’t think straight even right here. Probably meters apart from him. What the fuck is he doing to me. I walked in my room calming myself down and not thinking about anything that happened some time ago. Just breathe.

After some time I grabbed the bottle of wine which came as a complimentary item with the room. Well some benefits we call it. So I pop the cork of bottle and started drinking straight outta from the bottle and thought about the situation all from the beginning and what went wrong. Talk about being calm.

I guess I said some stuff which I shouldn’t have and that to my boss. And we both were drunk so yeah that may have intensified the situation and if not anything then my words made him angry. He tried to hold me to calm me down and that’s where our drunkenness reached the heights and that’s when it hit me. I was about to fucking kiss my boss. How the fuck did I lose my control around him. He’s my boss. Sophia he is your fucking boss. Don’t mess up your job.

Don’t you get it bitch. You like him.

No.no.no. That’s bad. How can I let that happen. Well I did not kiss him but still just the possibility of it makes my nerves shiver to the core. A possibility. Never thought this day would even come.  

But I can’t let this happen ever again. I am just his assistant and may be a friend but nothing more than that. And nothing can even happen beyond that. I can’t put my job at risk. I don’t want people to think I slept with him or did anything with him just to keep my job. And From now on I will for sure keep my feelings in control. No matter how much I like him, I can’t sabotage my work. I have to have some boundaries.

Also to make things back to normal I need to apologise to Calvin. But the question is how. Should I go up to his room or text him. Well I need some time to think.

It’s been more than an hour and I’m still thinking about how I should apologise to him. Since when did I become so indecisive. It’s all Calvin.

Let’s text him. I made the final call. So I texted him saying I’m sorry for all the stuff I said. I didn’t mean any word that I said earlier. and hope you’ll forgive me for being so unprofessional.

Well that was good but he didn’t reply and it was 1 minute since I sent it. Well he must be asleep or maybe not. What if he’s thinking I am so unprofessional that I apologised to my boss over a text message when I should do it in person considering he’s a billionaire after all. I should have some respect for him.

So I decided to go to his room and apologise for all that mean stuff I said to him.

So I got up and grabbed my phone and went to his room. Not even paying heed to what I was wearing at that moment. It was shorts and a white tee very homie. But I didn’t care how unpleasant I was looking at that point .

Our rooms were adjacent so it was just few steps away from where I was currently standing. So I closed my door and went by his.

So while I was about to knock his room I saw him grabbing the handle from inside which means he was opening the door. Did he already know I was coming? Am I that predictable. No , you idiot. He must be going somewhere out.