LOVELOCK

Calvin and I were up pretty late last night. We had an enormous amount of fun. Although this city is more of a business place but it’s beautiful. I can’t wait to explore other places with him.

I was up early but I didn’t wake Calvin up since he has his meeting in the evening and we had this amazing hot night. I wanted him to be fully rested. I was reading my book now while sitting in the balcony inhaling the crisp air.

“Morning sunshine. What you doing out here?” I turned to see Calvin speaking in his sexy morning tone. He was wearing just his boxers while his perfectly toned abs were on public display. His hair were all disheveled but he still looked tempting.

How do you do that Mr.Smith?

“Morning , you hottie. I’m reading my book.” I couldn’t stop ogling him.

“Mmmm , you’re flirty this morning.” Calvin took a sip from my coffee.

“I’m flirty when I’m reading my romantic books. I go with flow you know.” I smirked at him.

“Oh! Is that so?” Calvin came closer to me and started tickle me.

“Calvinnnnn, Noooo!!!” He knows I’m ticklish and this is how he always irritates me.

After our morning shenanigans we dressed up to go down for our breakfast. I wore my blue wrap dress and Calvin dressed in denim jeans and white tshirt. We decided to explore around since the meeting was not before 4 in the evening.

We were given a separate cabana for the breakfast. A few minutes later after we were settled the hotel crew brought this assorted tray of breakfast. It was all the things that Calvin and I loved. From pancakes to muffins it had it all.

“Calvin, isn’t this amazing. I’m ten times hungry on seeing this.”

“I know. Me too. Let’s eat now.” He started.

After a hearty breakfast we explored Frankfurt. The first place we went to was the iron footbridge. We walked and enjoyed the view. It was a bit cold here but we both were enjoying it to bits. The footbridge had this custom that all the couples walking out here should put a lovelock on one of the chainlinks of the bridge to make their love eternal. And I really believed in such kinda things so I bought a padlock and wrote our initial with a pen since Calvin always had a pen with him and locked it on the bridge amongst the many. I want us to end up together. I want our love to last till eternity. Calvin was touched. He didn’t say anything but his expressions and eyes said it all. He kissed me with sheer passion and I kissed him back.

“I don’t know how I got so lucky , Sophia.” Calvin was a bit emotional.

“A guy like you deserves everything good.” I cupped his face.

“I love you so much, baby.” Calvin said.

“And so do I Calvin.” I said.

“Now let’s go. We have a lot to explore before your meeting or else and we can’t do everything at night. We have an early flight to Belgium tomorrow since your next meeting’s there.”

“I’m not ready to leave Germany. Not yet.” Calvin said.

“Me too. But your meetings are way too important. So we’ll come here again.”

“Yeah. Meetings.” Calvin frowned.

“Hey we have a lot to look forward to. Our trip hasn’t ended. We still have some countries to explore.” I said.

“Yeah. You’re right.” He held my hand and we walked ahead.

We actually ended up exploring loads of places here before his meeting. And it was fun. With Calvin by my side. I did it all. I’m so excited for another country we’re gonna go. And I’m sure that Calvin will crack the deal today. Since he’s the best in business.

I was reading my book sitting in the balcony. It was cold now. European countries change weather in seconds. It was so pleasant in morning and now it’s chilling. And I love this too. I ordered iced coffee and a pizza. I eat way too much. I need to join gym once I get back to New York.

Calvin’s meeting would take around 3-4 hours but it may be finished off early. We had plans for dinner at this Amazing open sky bar and restaurant. But we can’t make it too late. The coffee I ordered was to delicious. Why the fuck we don’t get this in New York?

Meanwhile I put some pictures of me and Calvin on my Instagram and some pictures I took of the bridge and other places. After that I decided my Clothes for tomorrow as we had flight tomorrow for Belgium. We would land in the Capital Brussels. We had a whole day with us and as Calvin told me his meeting was an hour after we land there. So we’ll have each other the whole time after that.

So I decided on denim jeans with black midriff top and I also decided Calvin’s clothes. As I know what he likes to wear on a flight. Now I was just waiting for him.

“I missed you.” Calvin opened the door.

“Hey. Missed you. And got bored too.” I kissed him.

“But tell me how was your meeting?” I asked.

“It was great. They are investing in our company. So now we’ll have our branch here too.” He said.

“Wow. Congratulations. I’m so happy for you baby.” I knew it. He’s the best.

“So what did you do?” He asked.

“Nothing. Just me and my book chilling. Also I ate a pizza all by myself.” I said.

“So you’re not hungry now?” He asked.

“I’m always hungry Calvin.” He laughed out.

“So will go out in a bit then. I’ll go freshen up and you get ready too. Let’s partyyy.” Calvin was really happy.

“Yay!” I screamed.

Hey everyone. The Europe trip is just the starting of all the wild things that’s gonna happen in their lives. Stay tuned to know what’s gonna happen. And like share and comment ❤️