LA

I was almost ready and was finishing up with tying my hair in a high ponytail because it was hot outside when there was a knock on the door.

It must be Calvin.

And there he was, Calvin, in all his glory. And don't get me started on what he was wearing.

" Who are you and what have you done with Calvin. " I asked with a teasing smirk.

I never thought I would see this day.

He was wearing a black t shirt and ripped black jeans with sneakers. He looked like a guy next door who I could actually see myself with.

He looked normal.

Calvin brought me back from my day dreaming and even complimented me. I was looking like always nothing fancy. I was in a white crop tee with high waist blue jeans and nude heels. I added some cute earrings and a simple gold necklace.

We went down to the reception while deciding what to do for the day. I suggested we had brunch first because we hadn't eaten anything since last night.

Foodie all the way.

" We can plan our day after that. "

" No need. I'll plan the day for us you just enjoy. "

" Well, okay then. Let's call a cab. "

" Oh that reminds me, I have a surprise for you outside. " He said while grinning ear to ear. He was very eager.

It was like seeing a child waiting for his bday gift.

We went outside and I looked at a car that I had only seen in movies and tv shows. Until now.

It was a vintage car without a roof. I don't even know the name for it.

That shows how poor I am.

OMG Calvin, are we going in that? " I pointed to the inexpensive beaut in front of us.

" Ofcourse we are. I booked it for us for the whole day.”

" But it must've cost you a fortune. We could've just taken a cab. "

" Sophia, it's not up for discussion. We are going and we're going in this car only. Now, hop in."

" Fine, let's be on our way. "

I jumped in the car and the feeling was out of the world. I felt royal. I've always wanted to sit in one of these but no one knew about that except Emma.

Oooh, she would burn of jealousy when she hears about this.

Which reminds me that I can't avoid her calls forever. I'll have to confront her and tell her all about the incident. But I'm not going to think about that right now and enjoy the ride.

And boy, did I enjoy the long drive.

It was a restaurant on the outskirts, far from our hotel but it was Calvin's favourite and he told me that he ate here whenever he’s here.

And without a doubt, his taste is impeccable. The food was lavish but not like those restaurants which serve food in such small quantities that you would need a microscope to look at them. The food was rich in quality and quantity. After a heavy meal, we went for a walk in the nearby market. Calvin wanted to go shopping so I went with him but instead of buying for himself he started picking out dresses for me and I could tell they were costly without looking at the price tag. I fought him on that but he wouldn't budge and I had to give in eventually like always. I hate losing arguments to him. He's very dominative.