PREP FOR THE TRIP

The last two weeks went by in a blur. There was an extreme amount of workload on me and Calvin as we were preparing for our business trip to California. Also there were a lot of meetings that Calvin had to attend in order to establish his business outside of America. He was thinking to set up business his business in some European countries . So he asked me to arrange meetings with some rich European businessmen. In nutshell these two weeks were way too much. And my attraction towards Calvin was not helping either. I avoided looking at him . His eyes were mesmerizing. I barely could contain myself. I just don't see why was I so attracted to him. I mean of course he's hot but I have seen hell lot of guys but this unknown feeling is something I've never felt my whole life. May be I'm just sleep deprived. We even had to stay late a couple of times and he was nothing but a gentleman. Except a few times when his anger got the best of him but I understood that because he was very dedicated towards his work and surely didn't want any lousy people working for him. In short, work was bearable now and I could hope to keep this job for a longer time.

Of course you want to stay here for long because of your crush on him.

I don't have any crush on him. Moreover, I can't forget that he's a playboy. I don't wanna get my feelings hurt and also this job is important to me.

Heartbreaks are difficult to deal with. I'd pass.

Today, I am extra ordinarily busy but I was happy and excited because we were leaving for the business trip tomorrow morning.

Yay I'm going to LA.

It was an early flight in his private jet. Everything was booked. We just had to finish our work and organise everything so that the company could run smoothly while we were gone. After we had to go there for week or more depending upon the meetings.

I was so busy in work that I couldn't even pack. Plus, Emma said she'd help me pack to look sexy for Calvin. I was not happy with her reasons but I let it go because I didn't have time to do it myself. It wouldn't hurt to dress up for him although. Shut up Sophia.

The ringing phone at my desk brought me out of my daydreaming. It was Calvin. He wanted to go through the trip's itinerary before we leave for work trip. Everyone else had left and it was just the two of us. 

I entered his office after knocking. He was sitting on the couch with his coat thrown on its back and his black shirt's sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and I couldn't help but stare at those strong luscious forearms. gee why so hot huh? I averted my eyes before he could catch me ogling him. He offered me a seat beside him and I obeyed.

"Ms. Brown, we'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and I want you to be there at 7 sharp. A car will come to pick you up at 6.30. We'll be travelling in my private jet which is scheduled to take off an hour later. So please be punctual. I will e-mail you the details of the meetings and the gala that we would be attending. Do you have any questions so far?". He asked directly looking at me.

"Yes sir. Actually, I wanted to know about the duration of our trip." I asked this time looking back into his eyes. Gotta tell you its difficult to work with your Crush. Oh boy did I just admit I have a crush on him. Damn.

"It could be anything between a week or 10 days. Is it a problem?"

"No sir, it's no trouble." I said with a confident voice.