MOVE IN WITH ME

Calvin picked me up from the couch and put me on his shoulder. We've been making out on the couch and dry humping each other like teenagers. He took me to his room and spanked my butt.

" Didn't know you were into kinky stuff Mr. Smith. "

" I wasn't until this luscious ass came sashaying into my office, Ms. Brown."

I blushed profusely remembering those old days when I used to tempt him by wearing short, tight pencil skirts.

Calvin lowered me down and slammed me against the nearest wall, his lips claiming mine in a mind numbing kiss which left me weak in the knees. He wrapped one arm around my waist to hold me up and the other went to grab my boobs. I couldn't help but moan into the hotness of his mouth. We've been away from each other for way too long. I missed this. He put his hands under my ass and lifted me up and pinned me against the wall. I was so hot and horny under him.

" Take me Calvin. Take me against this wall. "

Calvin groaned and mumbled few curses under his breath. I slid my hand between us and grabbed his crotch. He hissed but grew harder under my touch. I undid his belt and button and lowered his boxers. I pumped him a few times until he was writhing and throbbing. He was attacking my neck with his kisses but stopped. He lowered me and then my dress was gone in a flash. I was just in my undergarments which Calvin tore with a flick. I was completely naked while Calvin's upper half was still covered. I unbuttoned his tux and removed his shirt. His toned chest came in view and I stopped breathing for a second. He's very tempting.

Now we both were completely naked and very horny. We resumed our previous position and he slid his thick rod inside me. My back arched and my breathing faltered. My nipples were hard and my pussy was very wet. He slid easily inside me and even though it didn't seem possible but he became harder. My legs wrapped around him of its own accord and he started thrusting periodically. He lowered his head and took a nipple into his hot mouth making me struggle to keep my orgasm at bay. We'd just started. I become a sexaholic when I'm with him. Calvin bit on the hard bud and I lost all control. The waves of pleasure came crashing on me and I rode them all. I've never imagined sex to be this good but Calvin is an expert in the bedroom as well as the boardroom. Calvin pumped his dick a few more times and released inside me. I came thrice before that. We moved our sweaty bodies to the shower and did it again. We don't bode well with separation. I'm never leaving this sex God ever.

We took a shower and cleaned up ourselves. We slipped naked under the sheets without thinking of the consequences. Calvin cuddled me from behind and we were ready to doze off but his dick came to life against my ass. I was still wet from our previous sessions and he slid inside easily from behind. We were exhausted by the time we were done but our sexual appetite was still not fulfilled.

We wore some clothes and went to sleep. I thought Calvin was asleep but he mumbled something which I couldn't understand so I asked him what he was saying.

" Soph, move in with me."

I froze to my spot. His eyes were close and he was close to sleep. I thought about it a while then decided to ask him tomorrow. I wasn't sure that I heard it right or not. I dozed off after a while to a sound sleep.

In the morning, we woke up together. We were starved after yesterday so we went to make something. Calvin started preparing to make an omelet and I helped him. I also started a fresh pot of coffee for us. I chopped the vegetables and he whisked the eggs. I set the table with bread, butter and juice. Calvin joined me with two plates of French toast omelet. We ate in silence until I recalled about last night, when Calvin asked me something.

" Hey, what were you saying yesterday just before you fall asleep?"

" Oh that. I wanted to ask you properly but you drained my energy. I asked you to...uh... Move in with me. It's perfect for us. Just think about it. It's hard to make time with our busy schedules and I don't like coming home to an empty house. With you here, it'll finally feel like home. Take your time, you can reply anytime. "

I stopped mid bite and my mouth hung open. I didn't consider he would be ready for that. But that's not what I should be thinking. Am I ready for that? That's the real question.

I think I've never considered myself living with anyone other than Emma. But when I think about it, it would be perfect for us. We barely get to see each other with all the work.

" Yes, I'll move in with you."

" Thank you so much pancake. You don't know how happy you've made me. I promise I'll make you comfortable here and you can change anything you want to. From the paints to the decor or any furniture. I'm not very picky about them. "

" It's comfortable here but I'll really like to add a few things and you'll also have to give me some space in your closet. I've a lot of clothes. "

" You can have all the space you want. Just be here with me. That all I'll ever need. "

" You're very romantic for a cold hearted man Mr. Smith. "

" You've changed me Ms. Brown. "

We finished our food and moved to the couch and watched Netflix all day. We ordered takeout at night and while Calvin was paying the delivery guy, I got a call from my Dad.

" Hey Dad. How are you and Mom?"

" We're fine. How's our babygirl and Emma?"

" I'm good and Emma's fine. Actually, I'm at Calvin's this weekend. We've been busy so I'm staying here this weekend."

My parents know about Calvin for over a month and have been pestering me to bring him to Canada. I thought that it was still too early but now seems the perfect time. We'll be living together soon so it's time he meets them.

" Good good. How is Calvin? When will we meet him?"

" Actually I'm thinking about visiting you this weekend. Its a long weekend and I'm free from university. I'll take off from work and come visit you. I'll ask Calvin if he's free this weekend to join me."

" That's great! You're mother and I are excited to meet him. "

" I'm also excited to see you guys. It's been so long. I'll call you back after finalizing the details of our trip. See you soon. Take care both of you."

" We will. See you soon. Good bye."

" Bye"

Calvin was waiting on the couch with food.

" Who were you talking to?"

" That was my Dad. He was asking me when will we visit him. I'm thinking about going this weekend. Are you free? "

" I'm always free for you. Tell him we'll spend this weekend with them. "

" Great. I'll book the tickets right now and then call him."

" No need. We'll take my jet."

" Oh, I almost forgot about that. I'll call him and inform him about our trip."

" Do that later. First eat your food."

"Okay, as you say."

So what are you're views about this chapter? It took a drastic change in their lives. From boss- employee to being in a relationship then living together. A lot has been happening. Will they be able to cope with the change or end up being frustrated? Read further to know more. Follow our book and share it with your friends and family. Keep reading ❤️.