SANDY TOES

We were almost there. I could see the sea from the window as my dad turned towards the parking. It reminded me of my childhood. We used to come here every summer when I was a kid.

“Yay, we reached.” I jumped out of the car as soon the car was parked.

“Sophia, you might be all grown up but you’re still a child from inside. You do same thing every time we come her.” My mom blurted out.

“Who says I’m all grown up. I’m still the same.” I said while Calvin hummed at her comment.

“Laugh all you want Calvin. I’ll tell you once we are in the water.”

“Let’s see.” He said.

“Okay children, let’s go and hit the beach.” My dad shouted from behind.

We all grabbed the stuff and headed there. It was a pretty sunny day. The sand wasn’t that hot. Which was a good thing. Soon we looked for a place and set up the beach tent and table. We kept all the food that we packed on the table. I asked Calvin to help me with the change of Clothes. He just removed his shirt. I gave him his sunglasses and took of mine too from my bag. I wore my oversized hat. I even bought two bottles of sunscreen spray. I sprayed on my parents and Calvin. And then did it on me. Sun burns are too real. And painful. We placed our beach mat and laid down for some sun bath. Calvin had his airpods on while I was reading my book.

A while later Calvin and I both hopped in the sea for a swim. We even planned for a jetski after. Damn. The water’s cold. Just when I was getting in sync with the cold water , Calvin threw me over his shoulder and dropped me towards the deep end. “Fuck you...” And there I go.

I bounced back and cursed him.

“Just wait, you loser.” I screamed at him.

“You’ve been saying this since we reached here.” He said. And this fumed me. I swam towards him and with a very greater force threw myself on him. And we both submerged inside the water. While I was on top of him. And he kissed me back when we bounced up.

“Nice move, babe.” Calvin winked.

“Well, I couldn’t push you all by myself so had to do jt some other way.” I said ignoring his smirk.

“Let’s try this again. And this time I’ll kiss you underwater.”

“And what makes you think I’ll do it?” I asked.

“Oh trust me, you will?” He said with an assurance.

“Catch me if you can.” I said while trying to run away from him. But couldn’t do it for long and oh boy! He did catch me. And he did as he said. But that kiss. It was fucking amazing. Now I’m a sucker for underwater kisses.

After a great swim we headed towards the jetski while my parents were still soaking some sun and listening to old songs. I wanted to drive the jetski and so did Calvin so we both kept turns. He drove for the half time while I was sitting behind and then I drove while he was sitting beside holding my waist so tight hinting me how scared he was.

“Calvin, I am amazing at this. Don’t be a wuss.” I said.

“I’m not being a wuss, I’m being wise.”

“Although you drive good. The high tides are making it more fun.”

We were sliding due to high tides. It was pretty great. After we were done we went back to our place and my parents had already set the food. We both were so hungry after the swim.

After a great beach day we travelled back home. Beach is all fun until your hair and clothes are all sandy and you feel drowsy all the time. As we reached back home I took a long hot shower to clean my hair and myself and so did Calvin. We all were asleep soon after.

We woke up around 8 in the evening. I wanted to show Calvin toronto downtown since we had our flight next day and he was busy with golf plans in the morning. Hence we had tonight for CN tower and other stuff. I woke him and told him to get ready.

I got all dressed up and so was Calvin. I wore my denim shorts and black tank top. I kept my hair open and applied a red tint. Since we are going to town. Calvin wore a black jeans and blue shirt. Hotstuff.

“You look hot, baby.” Calvin said.

“And so do you. Sexy stuff.” I said in my flirtatious voice.

“Okay, we better go Calvin.” I said.

DOWNTOWN

We parked the car and walked the town. I showed him all the great places and had some poutine from one of the famous carts. After that we walked towards the CN tower and bought two tickets for elevator. I had planned the dinner for us at the top floor. They had this great dine in place with the view of just skies. Calvin was shocked when I told him that CN tower is taller than Empire state. And I was shocked that he didn’t know about this.

“Man this is way too much height.” He said as the elevator was moving up.

“I know. Wait till you reach up there. The view’s is just breathtaking.” I said.

We reached the top floor and Calvin couldn’t pick up his jaw from the floor. He was shocked by the amazing view. And I was amazed too. The view had this amazing view of lake ontario on one side and other side had all this buildings which were way to short when compared to CN tower.

After admiring the view for a hot minute I told him that I had reserved dinner in the dine in place and he was so happy to hear about it.

“Are we gonna dine here? The view is amazing from here.” Calvin said gesturing where everyone was having dinner.

“Noo, I got you a better place. Hopefully you’ll like it.”

“I like everything you for me Soph.” He said.

It was a one floor lower than the top floor. And it was outside. It had this amazing cool wind. And I had someone do the table with a candle light in the middle covered in a glass like structure. 

“So how do you like it?” I asked.

“I love it. This cool wind is making this ten times romantic.” He said. And kissed me with his hands on my hips.

“Thank you babe.” He said.

“I love you.” I said.

“Love you more Sophia Brown.” He said. His wyes were shining and I could drown in them forever.

“So that’s why you didn’t wore a dress? I know how much you love to wear dresses.” He asked.

“Yeah. The dress would be flying all the way up.” I laughed.

“I wouldn’t have let that happen.” He said with a serious look.

We ordered some traditional Canadian food while enjoying the cool speedy breeze.

This day couldn’t get better. I’m here with the love of my life. This is all I want. And all I’d ever want.

Hey there. Hope you are liking our chapters so far. Please like share and comment❤️