'THE GUY'

SOPHIA'S POV

Calvin dropped me at my apartment building after kissing me hard on my lips which left me weak in the knees. I quietly sneaked into our apartment hoping that Emma was asleep. The living room's light were off so I treaded lightly, careful as not to wake up Emma. I felt like a teenager sneaking in her house after deadline. When I was mid way, Emma turned on the lamp on the side table of the couch she was sitting on and I shrieked loudly. She caught me off guard. She laughed heartily having a fit on seeing my comical expressions.

" Shut up. " I was a little annoyed and my heart was still beating a little faster than normal. She stopped laughing and gave me a knowing smirk before she opened her smart mouth.

" So where were you till so late? "

" Since when are you keeping an eye on me like my parents. " I retorted back.

" Since you stay out late with boys. You were with Calvin right? " She wiggled her eyebrows animatedly.

" Yes I was. And don't get any ideas, we were just working late and decided to grab something to eat after and he dropped me home because it was late. "

" So it was a date. " She stated grinning from ear to ear.

" Yeah it kinda was. " I blushed little. "But we are going on an actual date this weekend."

"Wow Soph, that's great. I'm so happy for you. You deserve all the happiness in the world. So we have to get you all dolled up for your date with Mr. Hot-Piece-Of-Ass. We have to buy a sexy dress that will make him drool so that he can't keep his hands to himself. We'll have that man eating out of your hands. We also need to make a visit to the salon for that."

" We can do all that day after tomorrow. We have a lot of pending work for tomorrow."

" Okay sure but first tell me all about your impromptu date. I want to know everything in detail."

" It was not planned at all. We were working till late and then thought about getting some food and since I didn't want to sit in a restaurant we had a pizza ordered and went to nice place and ate. It was very simple but it was the best date I've ever been on. It's all Calvin, being with him and spending time with him makes me feel special. He treats me with so much respect and cares for me a lot."

" That sounds amazing. You too had quite a first date. But Soph please take it on a speed which you are comfortable with , okay. I don't want anything bad to happen to you."

" Don't worry Em. Calvin wouldn't do anything to hurt me but still I'll be careful. You needn't worry about anything. Now tell me about your day. How was work? "

Emma is working with a huge multinational company. She is in advertising business. She was interning in Paris under the best and that's why she got selected on the spot for this job. She is the best in this business.

" It's going good. There's a lot of pressure but I love what I do. Also, I remember now that I have a presentation to give day after tomorrow, so I'm going to prepare for that."

" I'm calling it a night now. I'm too tired and tomorrow is a long day. Good night."

" Night. Sleep tight."

The next morning I spent a few minutes in bed reliving all the big things happening in my life right now and how to go from here. I thought about our little date yesterday and the one coming up this weekend. It's gonna be special. I just know. Calvin is the guy for me. I just hope I'm the girl for him. I would love to spend the rest of my life in his arms. So far in the future, Soph. Let's just take it slow.

I hope I could but I'm falling hard. So I did the only thing that was in my control. I got up and started getting ready for work. Today is going to be a long day.

The next two days went by in a blur. They were hectic and energy consuming. I was in the mall right now with Emma. I had left work a little early to do some shopping for my date. Calvin convinced me that he could handle the remaining work on his own and I should go ahead early. So here we were, looking for the perfect dress for the date. We were examining all the dresses on the racks but couldn't find anything good.

But then my eyes fell on the perfect dress. It was a wine coloured backless dress with a sweetheart neckline that would accentuate my breasts and would look really good on me. I ran my fingers along the fabric. It was really soft. I picked the dress and tried it on. It hugged my curves perfectly. It was made for me. I showed it to Emma and she had to pick her jaw off the floor. She whistled at me gaining attention of a few people.

We bought the dress and a sexy pair of lingerie just for the sake of it. I wasn't planning on having sex but I wasn't opposed to the idea. I would just go with the flow. Although I have to tell Calvin that I'm a virgin. What would he think of me? Compared to me, he has a lot of experience in this area. What if I'm not good in bed? And what if he thinks I’m a virgin loser? Can that be a reason to break up?

Stop overreacting, just go with the flow okay? Okay.

Then we went to the salon to get a haircut and get our nails done. It was a much needed break. Although it was just a few days that we came from LA, the work pressure was taking a toll on me. I can't believe how Calvin manages all that on his own. He has so many responsibilities and is always working hard that he rarely has time for himself. But I like the way he his. I like his workaholic nature.

I was excited for our date tomorrow. The plan was that I would leave work a little earlier than usual and Calvin will pick me up at my apartment at 7 and then we'll have dinner someplace nice and see where the night goes from there. I could already sense tingles in my stomach just by thinking about it.

So what do you guys think about this chapter. Please tell us in the comments below. Also we are updating daily now, so stay tuned with us and show us some love and support us please guys. Keep reading ❤️.