WHAT THE FUCK

Now that was something to remember. The sex, the love and everything is so good with him. I picked my clothes up and dressed myself while Calvin was tightening his belt and tucking his shirt back in.

"You surprise me every time Mr. Smith." I looked at him dazed.

"And so do you, Ms. Brown."

"So are we still on for an ice cream date? Or are you tired?"

"Ohh, I'm not tired. I can show you again if you want."

"It's okay. I get it." I laughed.

"So let's go." Calvin grabbed my hand softly and walked me.

Calvin sent his driver back and asked me if I wanted to drive this time and I was super ecstatic about it. I was about to drive a freaking Lamborghini convertible. But what if I crash it somehow.

"Calvin, I'm super thrilled with your offer but I can't drive it. What if I crash it?"

"Then we'll buy a new one." Calvin smirked.

"Wow! What?"

"I'm joking." Calvin assured me. Although he wasn't. His tone wasn't that convincing.

"Just drive it Soph." He said.

"Jesus Christ."

With Calvin's constant assurance I took the control of the car and started driving it. And damn it was good. I had no idea what I was missing until now.

"And this is my second fav thing now." I said.

"What's your first." Calvin deadpanned.

"You. Babe. Always." I said.

"Oh. I'm glad you said that." He sighed.

We went to this great ice cream place where I had this unicorn themed ice cream cone and Calvin had a dark chocolate one.

The weather was cloudy now. It might rain and honestly long drives are best in this weather. So we were done with our ice creams and this time Calvin was driving.

As we drove out of Manhattan, it started raining. I was smiling brightly.

"Why do you love rain so much?" Calvin asked.

"I love it with you. And this Calvin has always been my dream. Long drives, rain and you." I kissed him.

"Sophia don't distract me like this. It's not easy to control myself like that." Calvin said.

"I think we've had enough for today. So stop being distracted and tell me where are we headed to?" I asked.

"Just wait. It's gonna be beautiful."

"Okay babe."

I was checking out songs on spotify to play in the car when I suddenly remembered this amazing song by Zayn Malik. So I played it in the the car. It had those amazing vibes. Everytime.

'Only you know me the way you know me

Only you forgive me when I'm sorry

Need you when I'm broken, when I'm fixed

Need you when I'm well, when I'm sick.

Can't see when I'm falling, losing myself

But then I hear you calling

There you are there you are

You're there with open arms.

-There you are

"Wow Sophia, where did you find this amazing song?" Calvin was mesmerised.

"This was my fav song. I used to listen this all the

time, a while ago. I don't know how I lost it from my favourite list." I told him.

"Well now I'm in love with this song. Just add it to my list."

"Okay. And I need too see your spotify playlist too. I don't know what kind of music do you listen to?"

"Well, I'm not a music buff like you. But I listen to some songs occasionally."

"Now that you're with me, I'll make you a music buff like me."

"As you please baby." Calvin spoke in his flirtatious voice.

"I like the sound of that." I said.

After an hour we reached near a very beautiful lake. So we parked our car and walked towards that place. It was beautiful. I didn't know New York had such scenic places. We could see the skyline ahead of the lake.

We sat there for a while, talked about lots of stuff. Calvin told me a lot about himself. He also asked me if I wanted to meet his mother this weekend. And I was more than ready. He was beyond happy.

After that we went back to his apartment. It was pretty late by now. Calvin had to wake up early but I still had two more days before I start my job.

So we slept without doing anything else. Although we both wanted too. But I knew Calvin was really tired.

NEXT MORNING

My eyes opened to a very subtle brown monotone bedroom and suddenly it hit me that I was in Calvin's bedroom now. I adored him for a while just like I always do. I got up for a warm shower and changed in to Calvin's white t-shirt even though I had my clothes but Calvin's felt better because they had his smell.

I got downstairs and was thinking about making breakfast when I settled on making coffee for both of us.

I was brewing the coffee for both of us while checking my mails when out of nowhere a notification popped up from COLUMBIA UNIVERSITY

I opened that mail with my trembling hands. It read as:

Congratulations Ms. Sophia Brown you have been accepted to Columbia University. We would be happy to assist you in case you need any help.

You need to check for our admission fees and immediately follow up on that.

"OH MY GOD. YAYAYYAAYA."

Did I read it right? I got accepted. Yes I did.

I was screaming my throat out. I was walking up the stairs when I heard Calvin.

"Sophia... what happened?" Calvin was running towards me.

"Calvin I got accepted at Columbia. I can't believe it."

"Wow! Congratulations my girl. I'm so proud of you." Calvin kissed me.

I'm finally going to an Ivy League. I'm finally gonna get a degree in marketing now.

Hey there. So Sophia finally got into Columbia. Please comment your views. We'd love to hear them. Like comment share ❤️