THE BEACH DAY

We reached home really late. Mom and Dad would be in bed already so I used the spare key I had with me. We quietly went to our room and closed the door. I changed into my nightwear and got ready for bed while Calvin was in the washroom, taking a shower. I got an idea and decided to join Calvin in the shower. My parents are occasional drinkers so they take advantage of such functions and get pretty drunk. So there was no worry about them hearing anything. They would be sound asleep till morning.

I opened the door to the washroom and shed all my clothes on the floor and entered the shower. Calvin turned around to see me gloriously naked. His pupils dilated and lust shone in them, his mouth hung open and his movements stilled. When he recovered from the shock, he pulled me towards him and smashed his lips with mine. We are insatiable.

We made out in the shower till we couldn't take it anymore. We moved to the bed and fucked each other's brains out. I had to put a pillow on my mouth because I was screaming so loudly. I hope we weren't audible. Oh, the horror. We were totally spent by the end of it and slept immediately. I can't control my hormones around this handsome man.

I never would've imagined that I'll be having sex in my childhood room with my parents in the house. It would be a little weird if I could think straight which I clearly wasn't. His toxic scent makes me do crazy things.

NEXT MORNING

I woke up when I heard Calvin get up from the bed and go to the washroom. I opened my eyes and remembered the time I was living here. It was before my graduation when I was very young and naive. The memory seems so far away yet it's been only few years. I miss living here with my parents. I was loved and protected, unaware of the outside world. It was quite difficult when I moved out. I cried a lot of nights, missing my home and family. Emma comforted me and told me soothing things. She would tell me that life will get easier and better. And it did. I have a successful career and I'm completing my post graduation after which I'll have a wonderful job and I have a handsome boyfriend who loves me a lot. I'm confident and strong. Moving out of here turned out good for me. Calvin came back in the room, grabbing my attention.

" Good Morning " I gave him a cheeky smile.

" Morning pancake. Sleep well? "

" How could I not, after such a heavy workout last night. " I winked, hinting at our activities of last night.

His eyes grew dark, telling me he was also aroused thinking about it.

" Now now Mr. Smith. We don't have time for that again. Today is beach day so hold your horses or you'll be saluting everyone at the beach."

" You say that now but what about when I see you in one of your teeny tiny bikinis. How will I control myself around you then?"

" I guess you'll just have to stay in the water then, to cool your jets. Or you could try thinking about something else. That'll help." I was trying hard to be sympathetic about his situation but couldn't help but laugh.

" I'll see what I can do. And don't you laugh at me. I'll make you pay for it when I get you all to myself, Ms. Brown."

" We'll see about that later, Mr. Smith."

" Oh you will." Calvin gave me a cocky smirk feeling victorious already.

" Let's get ready and go down. Mom and dad would be waiting for us. "

" You go shower first, I'll check my mail while you're at it. "

" Okay "

We both got ready quickly and went downstairs for breakfast. Mom was just setting the table when we reached. The delicious smell reached me and my stomach growled. Thankfully, no one heard it.

We all sat down at the table and digged into the food. Mom had made eggs, bacon, my favourite pancakes, waffles and some fresh orange juice all by herself. God, she's a superhuman.

" You didn't have to make so much food. Please don't exert yourself for us."

" Oh it's nothing baby. I love cooking and look how thin you've become. You need to eat more."

" Now come on. No one eats as much as I do. I must have gained atleast 10 pounds this month alone. I need to diet."

" That is rubbish. You need to eat home cooked healthy food instead of takeout."

My dad and Calvin were smiling seeing our discussion turned argument. I playfully slapped him on his arm and told them to eat their food.

My dad and Calvin also bonded this weekend. Calvin indulged him with his talk about business and sports and they decided to play golf tomorrow. I didn't knew Calvin played golf. This man is a mystery. When I asked him about it, he said that he plays occasionally with clients mostly and is a little rusty. I told him not to worry about it, just enjoy his time.

After a hefty breakfast, we moved to the living room and chatted. I told them all about my course, Columbia, Emma and Michele and also about our wonderful experience yesterday at Niagara Falls. They told us about everything that's happening with them. After a while, we left the guys to talk and I helped my mom pack a picnic basket for the beach. We packed some light sandwiches, snacks, juice and beer.

We went to our rooms to get ready for the beach and to pack some change of clothes for after. I changed into a one piece black string bikini and wore a t-shirt and shorts on it. Calvin wore a beach shirt and shorts. He looked sexy as hell. I packed us a change of clothes and we went downstairs. Mom and we're ready and loading the stuff in their car. We helped them with it and then we left the house for the beach. Yay!

So what do you guys think about this chapter? Tell us in tge comments below. Your comments help us in understanding what you like better. Please leave a comment. Also like, share and follow our book to never miss an update. Stay tuned❤️.