CAN'T STOP, WON'T STOP

I woke up in his arms the next morning. We were spooning. This is my first time waking up next to a guy. But not his. He must've done this with dozens of girls.

As I turned over to face him, I couldn't stop admiring him. He looked so peaceful. Different then when he was sleeping on the couch of the hotel room back in LA. I kissed him on his cheek. I wanted to bite his ear. Okay what is happening to me. I've never been this horny before. I need to calm myself. Let him sleep. He's always busy with work. I thought of making some coffee for both of us as I was all drowsy for no reason.

I tried to get up from bed but felt a huge amount of pain between my thighs. Here comes the soreness. That's some good amount of pain. Ouch. All the more reason to get coffee now. Coffee heals pain. So I got off the bed and walked downstairs to the kitchen to make some strong coffee. I also picked up my phone from the couch in the living room. I messaged Emma all the gory details and told her that Calvin will drop me later today while the coffee was still brewing.

I poured the coffee into two cups and took them upstairs. When I entered the room, Calvin was wide awake.

" Where have you been? I was going to look for you." Calvin said.

" I was making coffee for us." I said with a pout.

" Sophia as much as I love your coffee and wanna get used to this routine, you were not supposed to wake up before me. I had this all planned. I wanted to draw you a bath because you'd be sore. And oh you must be sore now. Why the hell did you get off the bed! Coffee wasn't that important." Calvin kept on ranting.

"Hey, Calm down! I'm fine. Little bit of soreness but that'll go away with time. Also coffee helps with the sore muscles, if you might know."

"Who said that? I haven't heard about anything like that."

"Sophia Brown." I smirked.

“ You little bombshell.” Calvin pulled me onto his lap.

“What am I gonna do with you” Calvin held me.

“ I heard you saying something about a shower together. You can do that with me Mr. Smith.”

“ And who is this Sophia now.” Calvin had a comical expression.

“ The one you fucked last night.” I whispered in his ear.

“Ah! Gotcha.” Calvin smirked.

“Here, take your coffee.” I said.

“I can get used to this routine you know. Heavy workout at night and then coffee made by you in the morning and then a bath scheduled after that.” Calvin smirked.

“And then we’ll both be late for work.”

“Yeah, right. Work. That’s not until Monday and it’s Saturday today so let’s not talk about work now.”

“And who is this Calvin. Who is actually saying not to talk about work.” I was shocked.

“Because I’ve better things to talk about.”

“Like the bath we’re gonna take right now.” Calvin picked me up in his arms.

“ Woah. Dude.” I felts knots untying in my stomach.

Calvin put me in the tub while turning on the hot water. And helped me with my clothes. Although I was wearing his tshirt and underneath was my own panties as I did not bring any thing with me. He removed them.

“ This tshirt looks sexy on you.”

“ It belongs to me now. I am gonna take it with me and wear it every night.” I said.