ALL OF ME LOVES ALL OF YOU

After a long nap, I woke up while Calvin was still sleeping beside me. I got up silently trying not to wake him up and walked out of the room. I went out towards the deck and the view was just breathtaking. The sun was setting and the mountains couldn’t look more perfect in dusk light. It was full of lights. 

“What are you thinking baby?” Calvin held me in his arms from behind.

“Just how lucky I am because I have you in my life and that you make all my dreams come true.”

“I’m the luckiest.” Calvin said and kissed my shoulder.

“And it reminds me that you need to get ready for the candle light dinner that we’re having tonight.” Calvin said.

“How did it remind you about that?” I scoffed.

“I don’t know but it did.” He said.

“Weirdo.” I said.

“And also there’s a beautiful dress waiting in the room for you. I want you to wear it for our dinner.”

“Well, then I must take my time to get ready.” I said.

“Oh yeah. I’ll be waiting for you baby.” Calvin said.

I went in the room and there was a box on the bed that was gift wrapped. I opened it and there it was. The dress of my dreams. I was in awe of it.

Although, the dress is more suitable for an event rather than for a candlelight dinner but I’d love to wear it for Calvin.

The gown was lavender coloured and laced with an open back. It was an A line gown and it just took my breath away. How is he so perfect at this? After admiring the dress for some time, I hopped in the shower for a quick bath. I cleaned myself and then wore my matching lingerie. The night should end on a perfect note. After that, I wore this pretty dress and my stilettoes. I braided some locks of hair at the sides and gave soft curls to the ends of my hair. Trying to give a fairy look. I kept my makeup to minimal with a blush, mascara and pink lip tint for some colour.

I couldn’t wait for Calvin to see me.

I walked out of the room and towards the deck where Calvin had set the table. As I walked outside, all I could see was blue irises. The whole yacht was decorated with them. And there he was, standing in the middle. My heart. Everything else vanished when I saw him. Black suit and white shirt. His bow was untied. He cleaned up so nicely. My sexy man.

I walked towards him and kissed his soft lips while wrapping my arms around his neck. His hand held my waist tightly.

“You look like a fairy. My fairy. I can’t take my eyes off of you.” Calvin said after he broke the kiss.

“And you look like the sexiest man. My man.” I said.

“Mmmm...I like the sound of that.” Calvin licked his lips.

“Calvin, how did you do this in such a short time?”

“I have my ways baby.” Calvin gave his sexy smirk.

The table was beautifully decorated with pink and blue flowers with a champagne bottle chilling in the ice bucket. There were two champagne glasses and with them was some salad and appetisers.

“Are we celebrating something Mr.Smith?”

“A lot of things.” He said.

He cracked a deal. He’s happy about it. I’m so happy to see him like this. He’s succeeding in his life.

You deserve every bit of it Calvin.” I said.

“Come, let’s eat.” Calvin said.

“Yeah, I’m so hungry.” I said. My stomach was growling.

“Calvin, you didn’t tie your bow.”

“Yeah, I was trying to but I couldn’t. I’ll tie it after we eat.” He said.

“Don’t tie it. You look sexy this way.”

“As you say.” He smirked.

After we were done with our food, Calvin held my hand and we got up from our chairs. All of a sudden a song started playing. It was a familiar one and there it was. Our fav song. All of me by John Legend. He grabbed my waist and we started swaying to the song.

What would I do without your smart mouth?

Drawin’ me in , and you kickin’ me out

You’ve got my head spinnin’, no kiddin’

I can’t pin you down

What’s going on in that beautiful mind?

..........

I’m on tour magical mystery ride

And I’m so dizzy don’t know what hit me 

But I’ll be ....

alright

.......

Cause all of me love all of you

Love your curves and all your edges

All your perfect imperfections

Give your all to me , I’ll give my all

To you.........

And with this he gave me a spin with his hand. When my face turned to face him back, he wasn’t standing there anymore.....but the fuck. He was sitting down on one knee.

“Calvin?” I gasped.

“Sophia, I never thought I’d do this with anyone. I never thought I would settle down with somebody ever. I never thought I could love some one that much. And loving her more every day. I never thought I could ever trust some one this much. I was broke but never knew that there was someone who could fix me and love me with all her heart. But then you came in my life Sophia. YOU. And that changed everything. Now all I wanna do is with you for every second.”

“Calvin , you don’t need to.” I said, tears rolling down my face.

“Sophia, let me. I need to tell you all these things.”

He continued.

“You’ve made me a better man Sophia. I love you so much. You brought me peace when I didn’t even know I was in war with myself. Everything I own, I have is now yours. It’s you over everything now. Nothing else matters. Just you and me is what I want. You have my heart Sophia. And Now I want to make you Mrs. Sophia Smith. I want to be with you and grow old with you. So baby, Will you marry me? And be my beginning and my end?”

“Calvin, I am yours. From the day we’ve been together, I’ve made you mine. I will marry you, Calvin. Because being with you forever is what I have always wished for. A billion times Yes. All of me loves all of you, baby.”

You’re mine Sophia.” With this he slid the ring in my ring finger and kissed me with all his love and strength.

Hey there. Calvin finally proposed Sophia and she said YES. They are just adorable, aren't they? What do you guys think of this chapter? Comment like and share ❤️