THE TRUTH

We've been in the living room of his penthouse for a couple of minutes but my jaw was still on the floor. After trying really hard I picked it up and turned to Calvin. He's been watching me admiring the place. It's the best fucking penthouse in New York. Ofcoure, he is a billionaire he belongs in a home like this.

The living room was huge and you could see the kitchen further inside and the door to a room which I guess was a guest room and the stairs which led to the floor where the master bedroom must be. It had the finest of the interiors. It was enchanting.

Calvin went to the kitchen and I followed him like a lost puppy. He started making coffee and I was mesmerized by it. He has a fierceness in his movements and makes everything look so sexy like a simple task of making coffee.

" Look how the tables have turned. You're making coffee for me. Never thought I would see this day." I smirked at him.

" I can make coffee for us everyday if that's what you want. But I love your's more." He gave me a grin.

" So when did you plan the date? I know your schedule and you were busy the entire day."

" I have contacts and I got up early today and supervised everything before coming to work today. That's why I was late." He gave me a sheepish smile.

" You didn't have to trouble yourself so much. But I'm touched by it all. Thank you very much." I kissed him on the cheek.

" The pleasure is all mine. "

" Here try it. " He passed me a cup and poured one for himself.

I raised the cup to my lips and carefully took a sip and half moaned on tasting the rich taste of the coffee beans. The man had skills beside being the best in the business.

We moved to the couch in the living room and got comfortable and talked about our parents, school and college life and friends. He asked me about my previous relationships and I hesitated a little. He doesn't know that I'm a virgin and this was not the moment to tell him. Don't avoid it. It's gonna come up sooner or later.

" I've dated one guy. I was never attracted to him the way I am to you." How can you lie to him. Tell him you haven’t dated anybody. And that you are a virgin. I can’t. He might think low of me. I feel like such a wanna be right now.  

"What about you? Have you ever dated anyone? "

I knew he had a lot of one night stands but never heard of a relationship.

" No " He answered flatly.

" Why? " I knew everyone pegged him to be a cold hearted asshole but that was just his tough exterior and once you got to know him you know that he's worlds apart from what others think. He is kind-hearted and gentle and cares a lot about the few people who are close to him. How could any girl be immune to his charms?

" I was never a relationship kind of guy. The people you love always end up hurting you. They leave you for a better person not giving a shit about the people who might actually love them. I never wanted to have a weakness therefore I never dated anyone. I always kept it casual and no strings." I could see pain behinds his eyes.