Prologue

It was her touch that drove me wild for the first time—the words she whispered in my ear, the soft moans she elicited. Every aspect of her seemed to linger within me.

"Tomorrow, I'll be out of town with my husband," she said as she fastened the button on her white polo. "I'll be back before you know it." She leaned in for another kiss.

"Can't you stay a little longer? I crave more time with you," I purred while gently tracing her lips with my index finger.

"I wish I could, babe, but he's becoming suspicious," Freen sighed, gazing into my eyes. "What do you want when I return?"

"Nothing. Just come back to my bed," I whispered and planted a delicate kiss on her lips.

"Understood."

This is the story of my life as the mistress of Freen Sarocha Chankimha.

A/N: This is an R18 story that is not suitable for young readers. Reader discretion is advised.

- I will still update Swords and Secrets but slowly since I'm still learning on how to write with historic tone.

- I deleted Space Between because I found an anime with the same plot outline with mine, so I'd rather not publish it to avoid plagiarism.

- If you have any questions, just drop on the comment box and I will gladly answer them.