Chapter 23

The shoot started at 8 in the morning, and Freen wasn't there to watch. I couldn't help but feel alone, even though Non was there to guide me. He assisted me with my lines and tried to cheer me up, even though he didn't know the reason behind my sadness.

"Later in the evening, Freen will come and watch the shoot. Be ready," a staff member announced, and we both nodded.

"Evening? But that's the pool scene, right?" NuNew inquired.

"Yes, perhaps Freen wants to see Becky. She's the one who taught her how to act," Non replied, and NuNew nodded. "Anyway, is the workshop over?" He turned to me.

"Yes," I smiled, relieved that it was finally over.

Non and I took a break until the evening. It was time for the pool scene, and it was intimate. I would be sitting on the edge, and Non would pull me into the pool, kissing me passionately.

It was awkward, but I had to remain professional. It was my job, and I needed to do this to save my career.

"By the way, have you guys considered going live together?" NuNew asked as he scrolled through his phone. "Many people have been talking about the two of you, but they've never seen you together. How can you promote the series?"

He had a valid point, but Non's manager suggested we wait until closer to the series release.

"We'll go live individually soon," Non reassured NuNew, patting his shoulder as we were called back to the set by the staff.

I changed into a bikini, and Non wore shorts. He looked incredibly attractive, with his well-built body. I dipped into the pool first to wet my hair and positioned myself on the edge.

Non joined me in the pool, and the staff snapped a picture of both of us before the shooting began.

Before the director could shout 'action,' Freen arrived and took a seat in the producer's chair. She stared intently into my eyes, causing me to avert my gaze.

"Action!" the director called out, and I turned to look at Non.

"I told you, I don't know how to swim," I smiled at him, getting into character.

"Why worry? You have me, Lily. There's nothing to be afraid of," Non replied, smiling as he walked closer to me. He gazed at me sweetly, and I smiled back. "Come on." Non gently pulled me into the water, but my feet couldn't touch the bottom, so I held onto him.

Everything was part of the script.

"I can't touch the bottom," I whispered in his ear and giggled.

"It's okay," Non looked deep into my eyes.

Our smiles faded as our eyes locked. Non's hand gently caressed my cheek, and he leaned in for a kiss. It wasn't a real kiss; Non positioned himself at the right angle to make it appear as though we were kissing.

I held onto him tightly, as if his kisses were genuinely affecting me. Non carried me to the shallower part of the pool and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes to feel it, but as soon as I did, I imagined Freen's lips.

Oh, damn it.

I opened my eyes and saw Freen glaring at me. I had forgotten that she had explicitly told me not to engage in such scenes with Non, but here I was, seemingly enjoying it.

"Hmm," I moaned, even though I couldn't feel anything. I just wanted to tease Freen.

"Cut!" the director shouted, and the staff rushed over to give us towels.

"You did a fantastic job," Non said, as he dried his hair with a towel.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Freen should be proud," he added, then turned to Freen. "Or maybe not."

I also glanced at Freen, who was still glaring at me. She stood up and walked away, appearing angry.

"What happened to her?" Non asked. "Didn't she like what we did earlier?"

"I'm pretty sure she liked it," I smirked. "I doubt she'll ask us to reshoot that scene." I chuckled and shook my head.

If you couldn't bear to see me with someone else, why did you want us to end it? I wanted to ask Freen that question, but I knew it would only make matters worse.

"I'll change first," I excused myself, and Non nodded.

I entered my dressing room and was surprised to find Freen sitting there with her legs and arms crossed.

"What are you doing here?" I asked as I removed the towel from my hair. "I don't keep snacks in here. If you're hungry, find something else to satisfy you."

"How many times do I have to tell you not to do that with Non?" she asked, standing up with fury in her eyes.

"What? Can't I do what I want, Freen? Is kissing someone forbidden in the contract? Is dating someone against the rules?" I questioned.

Freen furrowed her brows. "Don't you dare do it again with him." She turned to leave, but I spoke up again.

"I'll be with whomever I please, Freen. Ever since you decided to end whatever was between us, I've chosen not to be bound by you anymore. From now on, I'll fuck whoever I want, because I'm no longer submissive to you," I declared with a smirk.

Freen approached me and pinned me against the wall. "I dare you, Becky. Do it. Kiss him in front of me. If you do, I'll make you experience both heaven and hell simultaneously."