Chapter 19

It was three in the afternoon when Freen texted me her location. Eager not to keep her waiting, I hurried over. I decided not to accompany Irin in taking Zee to the airport to avoid any delays. Little did I know, I would end up waiting for four hours in a torrential downpour. At that point, it seemed clear that she wouldn't make it.

"Ma'am, are you sure you won't order?" The waiter asked, eyeing me expectantly.

I reached for my wallet, apologized for occupying the table for so long, and handed him the money.

As I was about to leave, I spotted Freen. She was soaked from head to toe, struggling for breath. All my frustration melted away as I witnessed her pitiable state.

"Sorry, I'm late," Freen gasped, extending her trembling hand. She had contracted a cold the previous night, which explained her unsteady condition.

I felt guilty for doubting her.

"What happened?" I asked with concern.

"My car got stuck in the storm, but I'm here now. Let's go," Freen managed a tired smile as she shivered.

"Let's go." I took her hand, and together we dashed through the rain to her car.

---

"Finished?" Freen inquired as soon as I emerged from her condo's bathroom.

With the storm raging outside, Freen had brought me here for safety.

"Yep," I replied, towel-drying my hair. "Are you alone here?" I glanced around the sparsely decorated cream-themed room, noticing only a wall clock.

"Yes, as you can see," Freen chuckled.

I sauntered over to her as she applied serum to her face. She sat in front of the vanity mirror, providing me with an opportunity to playfully tease her.

I positioned myself behind her, our reflections meeting in the mirror. I flashed a mischievous smile as I bit my lower lip.

Freen turned to me, puzzled. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I crave warmth," I admitted, moving closer and sitting on her lap, catching her off guard.

"Becky, you already know the act," Freen said, looking me in the eyes. "There's no need to reenact it."

"I know," I responded, my voice sultry as I tucked a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "But you wanted to see me. What's the occasion?"

"To treat you something nice, but something unexpected came up. I'm sorry," Freen sighed, gently caressing my cheek. "Forgive me."

"You made a mistake, Freen. And now you have to face the consequences," I whispered seductively into her ear.

"I'm your CEO, Becky," Freen reminded me, but I paid it no heed.

I kissed her neck softly, eliciting moans from her. Freen attempted to push me away, but I gently moved her hands behind her, savoring every inch of her neck.

"Bec..." Freen called out my name. "This is wrong."

"You should have thought of that before," I said, my lips trailing down her neck and jawline. "I'm addicted, Freen, and you're to blame."

I undid the buttons on her satin sleepwear. She tried to resist, so I tore it off.

"Bec?" Freen gasped in disbelief.

"Shh," I pressed my lips to hers, and she responded eagerly. My hands ventured beneath her top, finding their way to her curves, gently massaging them.

"Damn, Bec..." Freen moaned, biting my lower lip. I returned to her neck and collarbone, continuing to explore as she chased her breath, her eyes heavy with desire.

"Let's head to bed," Freen suggested, lifting me and placing me gently on her bed. "You've been quite naughty, Becky."

She positioned herself on top of me, causing me to giggle. "I've changed my mind, Freen. Let's just rest and sleep."

"Who said anything about sleeping?" Freen smirked.