Chapter 8

I knew Freen had warned me not to be late, but the taxi arrived late, and that's why I ended up being tardy. It definitely wasn't my fault!

"Enough with the excuses, Becky. Come over here," Freen said as she motioned for me to sit on the couch.

The room's walls were mirrored, with nothing but a video camera, speaker, and a centrally placed couch. I placed my belongings in a corner and followed Freen's instructions, taking a seat while she scrutinized me from head to toe. She was back to wearing her poker face, as if she hadn't sent me an emoji sticking its tongue out.

"Your role here is that of a woman who seduces for money. You understand that, right?" Freen inquired, and I nodded in response. "Now, imagine I'm Non, and gaze at yourself in the mirror. Observe your reactions."

Freen had me stand up and sighed. She pushed my hair back to get a proper look at my neck. She bit her lip while studying it and then locked eyes with me.

"Non's role is that of a model, not a vampire. You were eyeing my neck like it was a snack," I pointed out.

"Get used to it. From now on, I'll be looking at you like you're a delicacy," Freen remarked.

"Then bite me," I challenged her.

I didn't think Freen would actually do it, but to my surprise, she did. It was just a small bite, and I felt no pain. Freen's head remained on my neck, and she sniffed it like a damn vampire.

My heart raced, and I struggled to catch my breath. This was unexpected.

"See your reaction," Freen whispered in my ear. "Could you do this with Non, or am I just special enough to elicit this response from you?"

Feeling awkward, I pushed Freen away and returned to the couch, trying to steady my breathing. The heat in the room seemed unbearable.

Freen chuckled and approached me, joining me on the couch. She reached for my hand, intertwining her fingers with mine.

"Is this part of the workshop?" I inquired.

"Why? Do you think I'm harassing you?" Freen asked, making me meet her gaze. "Tell me if you don't like what I did, and I'll stop."

I pondered for a moment. I wasn't sure if I liked it, but I definitely found it intriguing. Freen was undeniably attractive, and everyone was drawn to her due to her wealth, fame, and looks. Yet, she was a woman, and it had been a while since I had been involved with one.

"No, gender doesn't matter. I don't find it harassing at all," I replied.

"Regardless of gender, if you don't give your consent, it's harassment. I apologize if I startled you," Freen cleared her throat and let go of my hand. "But I can't teach you the expression I'm looking for if you don't have a partner. Should I call Non?" she asked.

"No!" I responded immediately, causing her to furrow her brows. "I mean, it's not necessary. You're the teacher, and I give you permission to do whatever needs to be done."

Honestly, I enjoyed the sensations she evoked in me. I had never experienced this before, but I found myself strangely comfortable with it.

"But you just said I'm a girl," Freen sighed, looking at me with confusion. "You're not homophobic, right?"

I shook my head. "I'm fine with all genders. Does that really matter now?" I asked.

Freen chuckled and smiled, the first time I had seen her do so. She was beautiful and her smile put me at ease.

"Alright, I won't dwell on it. But from now on, treat this training as just that—a training. No hard feelings, no ulterior motives. Is that acceptable to you?" she inquired.

"Yes," I replied with a sweet smile.

Freen nodded and stood up, reaching into her bag to retrieve her phone. She showed me a video of some scenes she wanted me to study, and I found it awkward because it was explicit content. I hadn't expected to watch such scenes with her.

"What's the title of this? It seems a bit intense," I commented, feeling taken aback.

"No it's not," Freen replied. "Is this your first time watching something like this?"

I nodded. "I've never watched a movie like that before. It's not..."

I stopped myself, realizing that it was my job now—this was an adult series, and I needed to embrace it.

"Be professional, Becky. You won't have to do this in real life," Freen remarked. "So, watch and learn. Tomorrow, we'll work on it."

"Work on it?" I asked, eyes wide.

"Yes, I'll watch you perform that expression. Why? Would you like me to call someone else?" Freen inquired, tilting her head.

"No, I'll study this, and we can do it tomorrow," I replied awkwardly, returning my attention to the scene.

This is certainly steamy. I wasn't sure if I could pull this off with the CEO.