Chapter 25

The following day, Non and I were both busy with our scenes. Some fans visited us during filming and noticed our distant demeanor. Non decided to help me with my scene later.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he approached me.

"Helping you. The fan clubs are here," he whispered.

"And so?" I asked, glancing at them. They waved at me, and I waved back, then turned to Non. "They are your fans, Non, not mine. You should entertain them."

"If they see how distant we are, they might doubt that we kissed," Non confessed.

"We kissed?" I asked, recalling my wink from last night. "Oh. Don't worry, I only winked because we really kissed for the series. Was it bad?" I inquired again.

"They think we're a couple," Non explained with a shrug.

"So, you're going to deceive them?" I scoffed. "Look, Non. I answered the question honestly last night. I didn't tell them that we're dating. If you keep getting closer to me, they'll really think we're dating," I explained.

"Fine," Non sighed and returned to his seat.

To be honest, I didn't want Freen to see us. I was afraid she might carry out her threat from last night. I decided that I should hang out at clubs or bars where Freen wouldn't be present.

"Hello, Becky!" NuNew sat beside me and looked into my eyes. "Why are you sad, little one?" He chuckled and caressed my cheek, causing me to lean back.

"Non's fans are here. They might see you," I said. "You're the third wheel in the series, in case you forgot."

NuNew laughed and nodded. "I didn't forget. But we have shippers over there," he pointed in their direction, and we saw some people waving and smiling at us, so I waved back.

"I smiled and waved back; is that enough?" I asked. I knew I was acting a bit harsh, but I needed to get rid of them before Freen arrived. I didn't want to see her again with that look on her face! I didn't want to be submissive anymore. I was determined to get my revenge without her knowing.

"See you around, little one." NuNew tousled my hair, and I nodded.

I focused on my script again and waited for my turn to shoot.

***

I messaged Irin that I wouldn't be home on time because I was on my way to a club. Tomorrow, I didn't have a shoot, so I wanted to unwind and relax.

I also asked Non which club most celebrities frequented, and he sent me the location. There were indeed many celebrities there, but I paid them no mind. I just wanted to drink and be myself tonight. Maybe even spend time with a famous stranger and go home as if nothing had happened.

At eleven in the evening, I was still sober, so I ordered more drinks. I wanted to get a little tipsy before hitting the dance floor. After finishing almost three bottles, my head started to spin, but I headed to the center and danced.

"You're the rising star, aren't you?" a man asked, placing his hand on my waist, causing me to smile. Finally, I caught someone's attention.

"Yes, why?" I replied in a seductive whisper since the place was too loud.

"Nothing, you look young," he chuckled in a sexy manner.

"Well, I'm not," I said, wrapping my arms around him. "Want me to prove it?" I asked, gently biting his ear.

"Hmm, how?" he asked, moving his hand to my hips.

"Show me the way, and I'll show you how," I chuckled.

The man guided me to his table and made me sit on his lap. We looked at each other with desire, but before I could kiss him, someone grabbed my arm and glared at me.

I couldn't see the face, but she looked familiar.

"Irin?" I asked, uncertain of her identity.

"You know her?" the man asked Irin.

"She's my artist, and I hope you know that she's a kid and drunk," it was Freen, the CEO who had been playing with me.

"I'm not a kid!" I yelled, trying to free myself from her grasp.

"You are! Let's go home!" She shouted back at me and dragged me outside. She pushed me into her car and fastened my seatbelt.

"You, why did you follow me here?" I snapped. "I wanted to have fun!"

"Have fun in this place? There are many other places; why here?" she asked as she got into the driver's seat. "I'll take you home."

"Do it, Freen," I threatened. "Take me home, and you won't see me naked again."