Chapter 47

In the early morning, I decided to go live and express my gratitude to all my fans who attended my birthday party last night. I also wanted to apologize for leaving the party prematurely, explaining that I wasn't feeling well.

However, as I was addressing my fans, Freen unexpectedly walked into the room. I couldn't help but look at her, raising my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry, I didn't lock the door," I chuckled, explaining the intrusion.

Freen quickly realized that I was live, so she discreetly sat in front of me to stay out of the camera's view.

My fans began asking if I had eaten breakfast, and I proudly displayed the breakfast in bed that Freen had prepared for me earlier.

"I need to eat. Are you going to watch me?" I inquired playfully. "See you tomorrow, guys. I love you all!" I blew a kiss to the screen of my phone, and at that moment, Freen leaned in and kissed my forehead.

Suppressing a smile, I noticed Freen blushing and rubbing the back of her neck. After bidding farewell to my fans and ending the live stream, I set aside my food and playfully pulled Freen, gently laying her down on the bed.

"What was that for, huh?" I teased as I hovered over her.

"No one would notice that kiss, bb," Freen replied, tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear before pulling me in for a tender kiss. She wrapped her arms around me and our kiss grew passionate.

"I have a full health checkup today," I informed her, breaking the kiss.

Freen tilted her head and pouted. "Are you going to leave me here alone?"

"I can't take you with me, Freen. If people saw us—" My words were cut short as Freen pressed her lips against mine once more.

"Don't leave me unsatisfied, bb," Freen whispered before resuming our passionate kiss and guiding me into a more comfortable position on top of her. She gently bit my bottom lip, and I parted my lips to grant her access.

"Are we really doing this so early in the morning?" I chuckled.

"All day, all night. I won't get tired of kissing every part of your body," Freen responded, kissing my forehead. "Because you're all mine."

"Since when?" I asked, arching an eyebrow.

"Your actions speak louder than words, bb. I know you want me too," Freen said with a playful giggle, rolling over to position herself on top of me. Our hands intertwined.

"In these past few days, I don't know what's come over me. All I've wanted is to make you happy, to make you feel special, because you mean the world to me, Becky. This isn't just lust anymore; I mean it. I want to spend my lifetime with you," Freen looked deeply into my eyes, sincerity evident in her gaze. "I love you."

My heart swelled with warmth, and a smile stretched across my face. Hearing those words sent an overwhelming sensation through me. I couldn't tell if I was simply happy or if it went beyond that. Ecstatic? No, that was an understatement.

I caressed Freen's cheek and planted a quick kiss on her lips. "I love you too, Freen."

She had no idea how her simple gestures made me happy. The way she worried whenever I was late, the way she always checked up on me, all those little things meant the world to me. And now, I didn't know how to go on without those small gestures.

"I will do everything to make you my wife, understand?" Freen leaned in for another kiss.

This was the part that made me apprehensive. What if Freen had to give up all the things she had worked hard for just to be with me? What if she defied her foster parents for the first time for my sake? Would my conscience allow it? Were there no other options?

I responded to Freen's kisses, even though my heart felt heavy. I shouldn't dwell on it now. I just wanted to be happy with Freen at this moment and plan the rest later.