Chapter 16

The following morning, the director informed us that an important guest would be visiting the set, emphasizing the need to show him respect. Despite not revealing the guest's identity, the director mentioned he was a major sponsor of the series.

"Who is it?" I inquired.

"I believe it's Saint. He returned a few days ago," Non replied with a shrug.

"Wasn't he the one who hosted that party?" I questioned.

"No, it wasn't him. But we were discussing him that night," Non clarified.

"I thought he had already come back?" I recalled from their conversation with NuNew that Saint had returned from the UK. Now, he was back again?

"During that party, Saint left on a business trip. Now he's back for good. Or maybe not?" Non chuckled. "Why are you so interested in him, anyway?"

"I'm not," I rolled my eyes.

"He's married, Becky. No chance," Non teased, clicking his tongue playfully.

"I'm not going to pursue him," I reminded him.

Suddenly, the staff informed us that filming would begin earlier than expected because the guest had arrived.

Non and I headed to the set and reviewed the script. I nodded as the makeup artist touched up my appearance.

Since joining Freen's company, I felt like a true celebrity thanks to the dedicated assistants she provided. Freen truly knew how to take care of her artists. I wondered where she was; I already missed her.

"Afternoon, everyone. Don't mind me, just continue filming," Saint greeted, smiling at everyone before briefly locking eyes with me. We shared a moment before he looked away.

Filming went smoothly, and we finished early as most scenes required only a few takes.

"Becky, the guest wants to meet you," a staff member informed me and led me to a tent.

Nervously, I entered the tent and saw him standing there. His back was impressive, but Freen seemed more masculine to me. I needed to focus on the present.

"Good afternoon," I greeted, and he turned to face me.

"Becky Armstrong, right?" Saint smiled and extended his hand. "I'm Suppapong Udomkaewkanjana, but they call me Saint or Supp. Whichever you prefer. I'm the CEO of the clothing brand FlareStyle. You might have heard of it," he said with a chuckle.

I accepted his hand and shook it. "Yes, I'm Becky."

Supp? I had heard that name before, but I couldn't quite place it.

"Anyway, I called you here to make you an offer. I was impressed by your performance earlier, and I want you to be my model," Saint offered, wearing a reassuring smile. "What do you think?"

"Can I discuss it with my CEO?" I asked, wanting to ensure her approval.

"I'll speak with her, don't worry. I'm simply asking if you're interested," Saint assured, putting his hands in his pockets as he awaited my response.

"Can I take some time to think it over?" I inquired again.

"Of course," Saint handed me his business card. "Call me if you decide to accept. It could greatly benefit your career." He patted my shoulder and left the tent.

My heart raced. I wanted to accept immediately, but the name 'Supp' stirred up different feelings. I knew I'd heard that name before, and it didn't evoke pleasant memories.

Why couldn't I remember? Perhaps NuNew mentioned it?

My phone buzzed, snapping me out of my thoughts. I retrieved it from my pocket and answered because it was a call from Freen.

"Hello?" I greeted with a warm tone.

"I won't be able to make it to the session tonight. I'm sorry," she apologized and sighed. "I have to go somewhere. I'll see you soon." With that, she hung up.

I was surprised by her actions but also relieved that she informed me rather than keeping me waiting.

Exiting the tent, I noticed Saint answering a phone call, which I chose to ignore. Nevertheless, I couldn't help but overhear his conversation.

"Are you sure you don't have a workshop today? I'll see you at home," he said with a smile. "Okay, I love you."

That must be his wife. Wait, didn't Non mention that Saint used to be an actor? Was his wife an actor too? Regardless, their family shouldn't affect my career.