CHAPTER 3

It was difficult for Qu Zhitao to answer this question, and he couldn't even agree to refute it, so he just laughed and said nothing.

However, she understands her parents-in-law better. Many people working now are more dedicated to their responsibilities, especially in the current position of her parents-in-law. Although nothing will happen to them if they slack off a little, it will make them psychologically uneasy. They are so responsible. People will never think of being lazy.

Tao Lijuan just muttered a few words, not expecting Qu Zhitao to talk to her. Seeing that she didn't speak, I asked her if she was used to it at home and if she wanted to watch TV.

Qu Zhitao nodded and said she was used to it, refused to watch TV and said, "Auntie, where is our kitchen? I'll help cook some dishes."

"You are not needed."

Tao Lijuan was very strong and grabbed Qu Zhitao who was about to stand up: "There is Mother Liu at home. She is the aunt your mother specially found. She cooks delicious food. Your newly married daughter-in-law is waiting for her. Eat well. We don't have any broken rules in our family that the new daughter-in-law has to do. Just as you do in your parents' house, you will do the same at home. Be good, sit here for a while and watch the fish with me."

Grandma Liao, who was watching TV, muttered next to her: "The situation is very good now. A daughter-in-law will enjoy happiness when she gets married. I didn't have a daughter-in-law who didn't work like this at that time. She would be scolded to death by her mother-in-law."

Grandma Liao is indeed the number one master at ruining the atmosphere.

But everyone in the family is used to her holding a gun and a stick from time to time and saying, "Do whatever you need to do," and no one pays any attention to her.

Even Qu Zhitao was pulled by Tao Lijuan to amuse her grandson, and she felt so at ease that she turned a deaf ear to Grandma Liao's words.

Grandma Liao asked for trouble, curled her lips, and continued watching TV.

Next to him, Liao Deyuan asked Liao Jilin what his next plan was.

"You are already married. Should Xiaotao follow you in the army or stay here to teach?"

The military region where Liao Jilin worked was not in Beijing, so he came back from leave for this wedding.

"I haven't discussed it with Taotao yet. I'll ask her for her opinion later."

"Okay, you two will decide. I heard that the research funding for bombers and fighter jets in your military region has been reduced. Do you need my help?"

"No need." Liao Jilin said, "It's not that one of our military regions has been reduced, but all the air force bases have been reduced. This is the country's economic situation. I will find a way myself."

"Fourth brother, I have money!"

Liao Shaoping, who had just entered the door, happened to hear the conversation between the two and spoke up immediately.

He quickly walked over to sit next to Liao Jilin and let out a comfortable breath.

"Fourth brother, you lent me money before to start my career. Now my brother has made money. If you are short of money, I will help you!"

Liao Jilin smiled slightly, raised his hand and patted Liao Shaoping on the head: "Keep your money for yourself, I won't need you."

"Fourth brother, you don't trust me!" Liao Shaoping refused, "I am very rich."

He didn't believe that he couldn't spend the money anymore. He was about to reveal the money he had saved as a business owner and have a few words with Liao Jilin when his father slapped him on the head.