CHAPTER 56

The day after he came back, Liao Jilin left on a mission, and his return date was uncertain.

Qu Zhitao hugged Liao Weishu and watched Liao Jilin walk away in full gear. She lowered her head and put it on her forehead, looking disappointed: "Shu Shu, your father is gone, and we are the only two left at home."

Liao Weishu doesn't understand farewell, but she knows her father, who often takes her riding horses.

She didn't see her father at night. Liao Weishu wandered around on her short legs and went from house to house, but her father was nowhere to be found.

She took Qu Zhitao's hand and pointed at Liao Jilin's clothes hanging on the hangers in the bedroom, shouting "Ahhhh!"

Listening to her voice, Qu Zhitao felt uncomfortable. However, she still knelt down, smiled and touched her daughter's head: "Shu Shu wants to find daddy, right?"

"Ahhh!" Liao Weishu looked at her and wanted to ask her where her father was.

"Dad is on a mission and he won't be back for a while."

I don't know whether it was because she didn't find her father or because she understood Qu Zhitao's words. Liao Weishu immediately burst into tears. Qu Zhitao picked her up and coaxed her, feeling very distressed.

In the end, Liao Weishu got tired of crying and fell asleep in Qu Zhitao's arms.

In the next few days, Liao Weishu looked for her father every day and cried every time she couldn't find him.

It was when Liang Ning came back from her hometown with her son that Liao Weishu saw Ruirui and diverted her attention.

Liao Weishu likes Rui Rui very much because Rui Rui is fair and good-looking, and she also plays with her patiently and takes good care of her.

Zhong Hailei and Liao Jilin went on a mission together. Because the notice was urgent, Zhong Hailei rushed back overnight, while Liang Ning and her son stayed at home for a few more days before coming over.

Rui Rui and Liao Weishu sat together, playing with the building blocks that Qu Zhitao specially asked the carpenter to make. Ruirui arranged them and Liao Weishu took them out, and the blocks collapsed.

Ruirui was not angry and continued to move, letting Shushu continue to smoke, and he also followed suit. Whoever fell first would lose.

Every time Rui Rui fell first, Liao Weishu would clap her hands and giggle. Rui Rui would still protect her from behind to prevent her from being too happy and accidentally falling over.

But if Shushu fell first, she would purse her lips with an unhappy look on her face, take Ruirui's hand, point at the blocks and say "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh" to ask him to move them quickly.

Ruirui was not angry, and took a small handkerchief to Shushu to wipe away her drool. Especially her brother Fan Di said to her: "Shushu, wait a moment, let's do it together."

Liang Ning saw this scene and said with a smile: "Rui Rui has always wanted a sister. Now I don't have to have one. I can just abduct her from your family."

Qu Zhitao took a sip of tea and waved her hands calmly: "If you can abduct her, then abduct her. Her father is not at home and Liu's mother has returned to the capital. I will be the only one to take care of her. It will be exhausting every day. Can you abduct her?" Just go ahead and let me rest for a few days."

Liang Ning laughed: "If I really take you away, you are really willing to bear it."

"Why don't you give up? You do."