CHAPTER 121

It was rare for Liao Weishu to go out with her parents to have dinner together. The main reason was that Liao Jilin was too busy. Qu Zhitao usually took Liao Weishu out when he went out, so Liao Weishu was very happy to be able to go out to play with her parents once.

In the car, she chatted with Liao Jilin about her stay in Beijing. Although a few days had passed, she still remembered it very clearly, which surprised Qu Zhitao, who thought she had just played it and forgotten about it.

Liao Weishu's expressive ability was pretty good. At least he could understand what Liao Jilin said. He would say "hmm" from time to time, and after asking a few more questions, Liao Weishu's talk became very interesting.

Speaking of the Lantern Festival, Liao Weishu said to Liao Jilin very proudly: "Dad, when I went out to play with my brother during the Lantern Festival, Shu Shu made the lantern herself, and my brother also made the lantern."

Speaking of this, Liao Weishu felt a little sad: "The lantern was gone after burning it overnight. I still want to bring it to dad to see."

"It doesn't matter. Shushu can draw it for Dad to see when we get home."

Liao Jilin comforted Liao Weishu. They are all back, the New Year is over, and the Lantern Festival is over. There is no need to make lanterns anymore, and there is no use for them.

Liao Weishu could only tell her father: "Wait until next year's Lantern Festival, and Shushu will paint for my father."

"Okay, then dad will be waiting for Shu Shu's lantern next year."

Liao Weishu chose the place to eat, and she chose KFC.

Although it was junk food, since his daughter loved to eat it, Liao Jilin still took his wife and children in. He didn't have time to go out with his wife and children often. When he finally came out once, Liao Jilin wanted to satisfy all his daughter's wishes.

After entering, she did not ask for the children's set meal this time. Qu Zhitao ordered Liao Weishu's favorite fried chicken legs and wings.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Jilin bought hamburgers. Qu Zhitao took a bite and still didn't like the hamburger.

She doesn't like to eat Western bread or anything like that because she doesn't think it tastes good. She will eat some cake but not too much. Her favorite is Chinese food.

But even though I don't like to eat it, I can still eat it.

After dinner, he returned to the army. As soon as he got home, Liao Weishu quickly ran out of the car and urged Liao Jilin to open the trunk.

"What are you doing? Getting off the car so fast?"

Liao Jilin smiled and admired his daughter's anxious look, and opened the trunk quickly.

"Dad, I want to bring out the gifts for brother Ruirui and Xiaoyue."

When Liao Jilin heard what Liao Weishu said, he didn't even mention the gift for him. He felt a little uncomfortable and a little sour.

"Shu Shu, didn't you give dad a gift?"

"Yes." Liao Weishu answered naturally, pointed to the suitcase and said, "Dad, your gift is inside. Shu Shu wants to give it to Dad at night."

"Okay, then Dad won't watch it for now and will watch it again at night."

Liao Jilin was satisfied and gave her the gift Liao Weishu asked for. She took the gift and ran out of the door.

Liao Jilin looked at his daughter's swift back, looked at each other and said to Qu Zhitao, "Does Shushu treat her friends so seriously? She ran out without even taking a break at home?"