CHAPTER 76

Fortunately, as dawn approached, Shushu's fever subsided. Qu Zhitao relaxed and leaned on the bedside, unconsciously closing her eyes.

Liao Jilin looked up and saw Qu Zhitao sleeping, and helped her to the hospital bed.

Qu Zhitao stirred and woke up: "Am I asleep?"

"Go to sleep." Liao Jilin patted her on the back, "Shu Shu, I'm watching over you, don't worry."

Qu Zhitao fell asleep quickly again.

After having a fever, Liao Weishu seemed to have completely forgotten about the department store, and soon became lively again and returned to her previous appearance, which made Qu Zhitao feel relieved.

A week later, Zhou Zhaodi came back with a big bag of clothes. When she came to the army to pick up Dong Yu, her face was glowing, full of energy and hope.

When Qu Zhitao sent Dong Yu out, she brought her large and small bags of things to take home.

Dong Yu doesn't want it, and Zhou Zhaodi doesn't want it either.

"Sister, what are you doing? You've helped me so much, and you've even helped me take care of Dong Yu. If I want your things again, am I still a human being? No, sister, take it back."

"Sister Zhou, listen to me." Qu Zhitao took Zhou Zhaodi's hand and refused to let her return it, telling her about Dong Yu's desperate efforts to rescue Shu Shu in the department store.

"Sister Zhou, Shushu was not taken away. Dongyu saved our family's lives. Just giving these things is far from being worth our gratitude."

Zhou Zhaodi still shook her head and refused: "Sister, in that situation, everyone would have tried their best to save the child. Dong Yu did the right thing, but in fact it was nothing. There is no need to give these things. I should give you things. You have helped us so much, We can't do enough."

The two pushed each other back and forth, and finally Qu Zhitao said that if she didn't accept it, she would be angry and don't associate with her in the future. Zhou Zhaodi took the things away, but she also put down a package of things, saying they were brought back from Guangzhou.

Zhou Zhaodi had a strong attitude. If she didn't accept her, she would not accept her, so Qu Zhitao had no choice but to accept her in the end.

Later, Qu Zhitao found out that Zhou Zhaodi took Dongyu to the city, renting a house in the city and setting up a street stall to sell clothes. She also visited once and the business was extremely popular.

Qu Zhitao was relieved, her business would definitely pick up gradually. She just asked Liao Jilin to say hello to Ding Qing, to take more care of the orphans and widows, and not to be bullied by those gangsters.

After all, the crackdown on gangsters and evil is still going on at this time, and there are many people everywhere who are just idle and just want to collect some protection fees.

The four of them, Liao Weicheng, stayed in the army for more than a month and trained for a month in total. After that, they took Liao Weishu around and visited the entire army.

Liao Weishu's heart went wild. When her four brothers left, her whole body became dark. It's a good thing that she didn't know the effect of white skin on a girl's appearance at this time, otherwise she would cry to death with this look.

But she paid special attention to her pigtails.

Summer was almost over, so Qu Zhitao looked at a good day and planned to give her a haircut.

She has made an appointment with Mr. Hu Youxun to visit his home in two days. Liao Weicheng and the other four have now left the army. There is no one at home to take care of Shushu, so she plans to take her there.