CHAPTER 130

Liao Jilin looked into her eyes, nodded slowly, and said to her: "You need to write this before executing every task to avoid accidents..."

Qu Zhitao raised her hand to cover his mouth: "Okay, stop talking, I understand."

Liao Jilin knew this was a cruel fact, but he couldn't help but say that every mission, no matter how dangerous it is, is always life-threatening.

Therefore, leaving a suicide note before going on a mission is the most normal procedure in the army, but it is also the most unacceptable to relatives.

In China, who would leave a suicide note to themselves for no reason? It is considered unlucky. And those who really leave a suicide note are those who cannot be saved, or if they are saved, they only save their lives and nothing else.

And Qu Zhitao's acupuncture method can often really save them.

After this incident, Liao Jilin has been staying in the army to train his soldiers, and has not encountered any necessary missions.

Qu Zhitao was also preparing to finish her new book. She spent a week writing the ending of the new book and sent it to the post office. The book "Maimai" was also completely finished.

After it was over, Qu Zhitao decided to take a break for a month or two. Or longer. Outsiders often think that just one book is a waste of energy.

But in fact, writing a book takes no less time and energy than doing other things.

In April, Qu Zhitao finished writing the article and mailed the last chapter to the editor. When she came home from outside, she saw her daughter secretly eating a snowman ice cream.

"Liao Weishu."

Qu Zhitao stopped at the door, looked at her and called out.

Liao Weishu quickly hid the hand holding the ice cream, licked the ice cream around her lips, and looked at Qu Zhitao blinking: "Mom."

"What did mom tell you before she left?"

Qu Zhitao went in to change her shoes and put her bag away.

Liao Weishu looked at the ice cream in her hand, and then at her mother. She wanted to throw it away but was reluctant to put it down, but couldn't find the place to put it down.

She ran to Qu Zhitao, used her other hand to get her things diligently, and helped her take off her shoes.

Qu Zhitao was a little angry at first, but after being flattered by her like this, she couldn't laugh or cry at all.

"Liao Weishu, feed the ice cream to mom."

Liao Weishu was not stingy at all. Knowing that her mother was angry at this time, she quickly fed her the ice cream.

"Mom, I just took one more today."

Qu Zhitao took a bite of the ice cream, put on her shoes and said, "Not even one. Have you forgotten what you told me this morning?"

Liao Weishu lowered her head and stopped talking, but the ice cream was still brought to Qu Zhitao's mouth.

Qu Zhitao ate the rest in one gulp and said to her: "Since you are a first offender, my mother will not punish you more. I will write two more big characters on you today."

The expression on Liao Weishu's face lit up instantly: "Thank you, mom!"

She happily ran to write her own big characters.

Liao Weishu, who originally thought that the matter was over, started to have stomach pains at night. She ran to the toilet several times to have diarrhea, and her face turned pale.