CHAPTER 67

Liao Weicheng knew that these were his aunt's guests, so he treated the two girls with a gentle attitude: "My aunt is cooking in the kitchen, you can come in."

Da Niu and Lingling looked at this strange big boy, both of them felt a little uncomfortable.

The older girl was more outgoing. She looked at Liao Weicheng curiously. He was different from the boys in the family home. He was handsome, gentle and easy to like.

But Da Niu could feel that he only looked gentle, but was actually very difficult to get close to. He had a temperament that ordinary people didn't have.

Lingling saw the big girl's appearance and pulled her arm to tell her to stop looking. When an introvert meets a strange boy, she will be nervous and dare not approach him.

But she also wants to leave a good impression on such an outstanding person, so she will inevitably be shy when facing people.

The two of them followed in, and Liao Weicheng sat on the sofa, not paying attention to the two girls at all. After all, they didn't know each other. Of course, Shu Shu in his arms was more important.

"Sugar! Brother, sugar."

Qu Zhitao heard it in the kitchen and came out immediately: "Weicheng, don't give her candy, she has eaten it today. Shushu, didn't we agree that we can only eat one candy a day? If you don't obey me, mom Tomorrow I will punish you by not eating sweets for a day."

Knowing that she couldn't eat it, Shu Shu pouted and buried herself in Liao Weicheng's arms unhappily. She felt so distressed for him that she looked at Qu Zhitao and begged for her: "Auntie, just give her one."

Shushu stopped moving, obviously waiting for her mother to speak.

"No. You can't do this first, otherwise she will always eat sweets secretly. Wei Cheng, you can't be soft-hearted. She is just teething. Eating sweets will damage her teeth. By then, the teeth will be broken one by one and it will hurt. It's herself."

Liao Weicheng understood, nodded and said, "Aunt, don't worry, I won't give him candy."

"You can take her out to play for a while and make her forget about eating sweets. Otherwise, I'll go wash her a peach and nibble on it."

"Auntie, let me take her out to play."

Qu Zhitao put a peach on the table into Liao Weishu's hand, and Liao Weicheng carried her out.

Qu Zhitao looked at Da Niu and Lingling sitting next to her. She smiled at them and said, "Are you here to borrow a book?"

"Yes." The older girl nodded, "We just finished our summer vacation homework. I thought you would be at home at this time, Aunt Tao, so I came over."

Just as Qu Zhitao was about to tell them to go to the study and choose, Liao Weixuan came out of the room yawning. He was not wearing any clothes on his upper body, probably because he was afraid of the heat.

"Fuck!"

Seeing the people sitting in the living room, he immediately hugged himself and said, "Auntie, why are there girls here!"

Da Niu and Lingling immediately lowered their heads and did not dare to look.

Qu Zhitao signaled to him: "Stop talking, go in and get dressed!"

Liao Weixuan quickly ran in and closed the door. Da Niu and Lingling then raised their heads, their faces still a little red.

Qu Zhitao smiled apologetically at the two of them: "He just came here and didn't know you were there. Next time I will tell him to get dressed before coming out."