CHAPTER 122

In the evening, Liao Weishu gave him the gift she had prepared for Liao Jilin. It was a greeting card she made herself, a saluting soldier, and a woman and a little girl standing beside him.

This is their family.

Liao Weishu introduced Liao Jilin with great excitement: "This is dad, this is mom, and this is me."

Liao Jilin liked this gift very much. He picked up Liao Weishu, kissed her and said, "Dad likes the gift Shushu gave me very much."

Liao Weishu also chuckled.

After telling Liao Weishu a story in the evening, Qu Zhitao returned to the bedroom wearing cotton slippers. Liao Jilin sat in front of her dressing table, holding her skin care products and looking at them.

Qu Zhitao walked over with a smile, lowered her head and leaned close to his neck and asked, "What? Are you interested in my skin care products?"

Liao Jilin put down the bottle in his hand and pulled Qu Zhitao into his arms.

Qu Zhitao exclaimed and quickly put her arms around his neck.

Feeling his big hands constantly rubbing her lower back, the heat made her face turn red. She raised her hand and patted his chest gently: "What are you doing?"

She glanced at him, half angry and half smiling, her eyes moving with a charm that she didn't even know she had.

Liao Jilin suddenly felt a little hot. He lowered his head and kissed Qu Zhitao's neck gently, his voice a little unclear: "I miss you."

"Hiss~" Qu Zhitao slapped him again in shame, "Why are you biting me?"

There was accusation in his watery eyes.

Liao Jilin looked at her innocent yet pure and charming look, and couldn't bear it any longer. He kissed her passionately and ferociously, leaving Qu Zhitao powerless to resist, and gradually leaned closer to her.

She hadn't seen her for more than ten days, and Liao Jilin felt like he hadn't seen her for several years. He tossed and tossed her at night and made her beg for mercy, but it was no use.

The next morning, she was woken up by her daughter.

Qu Zhitao rubbed her head, feeling still very sleepy. She didn't move. She lay on the bed and asked in a sleepy voice: "Shu Shu, what are you doing here?"

"Mom, it's time to get up, the sun is shining on your butt."

This is what Qu Zhitao usually said when calling Liao Weishu who was lying in bed, and now she used it on her.

"Mom is so sleepy. Can the baby let her sleep a little longer?"

"Mom, it's time for you to practice dancing with me."

Qu Zhitao still wanted to sleep very much. She closed her eyes and touched around, and touched Liao Weishu's head. She said to her in a very soft voice: "Shu Shu, dance practice is postponed today. You can go practice calligraphy and painting first, and wait for mother to get up to check. Mom was too tired yesterday, Shushu, be good and let her sleep a little longer."

Liao Weishu felt that she was a very good child and her mother's caring little cotton-padded jacket. Her mother wanted to sleep, so she climbed out of bed and ran into the study to take out her brush, ink and inkstone, grind them by herself, and write big characters by herself.

After writing for a while, Liao Weishu heard someone outside calling her mother. Liao Weishu moved the stool and opened the door of the main room, and saw the person outside the fence.