CHAPTER 126

Seeing that she had made up her mind, Qu Zhitao said, "I'm fine. You have to go to school tomorrow. I'll take you to see the house during the weekend."

"I'm asking for leave tomorrow." Liang Ning said directly: "Are you free tomorrow? I want to take a look."

Liang Ning was afraid of what would happen if the house was lost if she waited too long. I have to buy it anyway, and I have the money ready. It doesn't matter if I buy it early or late.

"I'll take you to see it tomorrow if you have time."

"Zhitao, please excuse me." Liang Ning stood up to leave. Qu Zhitao took the things she brought and wanted to give them to her. Liang Ning pushed the things to her.

"Zhitao, help me run up and down the house. Just keep these things. The food you bought for Shu Shu is not valuable."

Qu Zhitao looked into her eyes for a while and knew that Liang Ning would not feel at ease if she didn't accept these things, so she stopped refusing, took the things and said, "Okay, I'll accept them."

The next day, Qu Zhitao took Liang Ning to see the house. After viewing it, she simply paid the full price, bought the high school house, and transferred the ownership.

Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu to Liao Jilin's place before and found that he was troubled by some things.

Originally, Qu Zhitao didn't care about this. Liao Jilin was the leader. He had to deal with a lot of things every day, and he often encountered difficult things.

But she didn't expect that things would be so difficult this time. Qu Zhitao could tell that he was frowning recently.

Qu Zhitao couldn't ask, because many things in the army were confidential. Even if she was his wife, Liao Jilin couldn't tell her because it would be a leak.

So she could only watch him being annoyed every day and couldn't help him at all, except for helping him make some delicious food and deliver it to him every day.

To be honest, Liao Jilin is the most envied in the army now. The daughter-in-law is beautiful and considerate, and she loves her husband. His daughter is lively, cute and sensible. Just looking at the things made by his daughter-in-law on his table makes people envious.

No one sympathized with him at all for his current troubles at work, and jokingly said, "Captain Liao, this is because the leader values ​​you. If you work hard, you will have a good harvest in your family and career!"

Liao Jilin kicked him and said, "Fuck you."

It sounds nice to say this, but the tone is completely gloating.

It wasn't that Liao Jilin couldn't solve the problem, but he wasn't sure who to send there.

The test flight mission of a new fighter jet is extremely dangerous in itself. It is to detect dangers. If you are not careful, the aircraft will crash and everyone will die.

Moreover, in recent years, fighter reconnaissance aircraft developed by military research institutes have experienced many test flight failures. No one can guarantee that this test flight is safe.

Therefore, every fighter who takes a test flight needs to write a suicide note in advance.

Liao Jilin didn't tell his soldiers about this, but they couldn't hide the news. They didn't know where they knew it, and they came over one by one to apply for a test flight.

If it were a normal test flight, Qu Zhitao would have let them go, but this time the fighter jet was the country's first imitation and had many shortcomings, so this mission was extremely dangerous.