CHAPTER 59

Qu Zhitao recognized the person, ignored the dirty things, and jumped directly on Liao Jilin to hug him. Liao Jilin staggered, but he still caught Qu Zhitao firmly and wanted to touch her head.

But when he raised his hand and saw the dirt on his hand, he put it down again.

"Taotao, I'm dirty."

But Qu Zhitao still didn't let go. After leaving for this month, Qu Zhitao didn't miss him, he just suppressed her longing deeply.

Now that he was back, the longing that had been suppressed for a month came out like a spurt, making her reluctant to let him go.

Liao Jilin could only hold her in his arms, kick the door open with his feet, and bring her in.

After hugging him for a while, Qu Zhitao let go of Liao Jilin and touched his face with his hand. The flesh that had been raised during the New Year had now lost weight again.

"You've lost a lot of weight." Qu Zhitao said distressedly.

Liao Jilin took her hand and kissed it: "It's a bit bad eating out." His tone was understated, as if it was normal.

Qu Zhitao didn't know what the mission he was performing was, but seeing how thin he was, she knew it was hard work.

"I'll give you a good tonic when you get home." Qu Zhitao said immediately, got off him and asked him: "Have you had dinner? Are you hungry now?"

Liao Jilin shook his head. In order to come back as soon as possible, he rushed out overnight and didn't even have enough time to rest, let alone eat.

When Qu Zhitao heard this, she felt even more distressed, and immediately said: "There is hot water in the thermos bottle. You go to the bathroom and clean it up. I will make you something to eat. What do you want to eat?"

"Make a bowl of egg noodles. I always want to eat it when I'm outside."

"Wait."

Qu Zhitao went into the kitchen. There was still some bone soup she had made for lunch, which had not been used up. Qu Zhitao directly cooked noodles with the bone soup and put two poached eggs in it.

Liao Jilin was starving. Qu Zhitao had a lot of noodles and he ate all the soup without any soup left.

Qu Zhitao sat next to him and watched him eat. The more she watched, the more uncomfortable she felt in her heart. How much suffering she had suffered outside. But this is what soldiers are like. In order to protect their families and country, no one is working hard and may even give up their lives.

After Liao Jilin finished eating, he washed up in the bathroom and entered the room. Qu Zhitao was covering Liao Weishu with the quilt she had kicked off.

Before she could stand up after covering herself with the quilt, a hot body pressed against her back.

Qu Zhitao turned around and kissed her thinly and closely. Liao Jilin kissed her fiercely and fiercely, as if he was making up for all the previous kisses.

Qu Zhitao was enveloped by the strong masculine aura, and her whole body softened.

She also missed Liao Jilin, so she responded enthusiastically to him. For a while, the whole room seemed to be heated up.

Liao Jilin put his hand into her clothes, and Qu Zhitao patted him, her breath a little unsteady: "Go to the next door, Shushu will hear it."

"she does not know."

"No, not here."

Liao Jilin raised his arms and hugged her. As soon as he entered the next door, he kicked the door open and couldn't wait to kiss her again.