CHAPTER 66

The four of them called Liao Jilin before arriving. Because the car space was limited, Qu Zhitao did not go to the station to pick them up, but waited in the guard room at the entrance of the army. Liao Jilin asked Wu Qiang to pick up the person.

The weather was already very hot at this time, but it was better on the mountain than at the bottom. It wasn't that hot, but it was still very sunny outside, and it was cooler inside.

In the guard room, there were staff members who specialized in handling the entry and exit of troops. Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu sat on the bench in the room.

The child couldn't sit still, so she kept wanting to run.

Qu Zhitao took her hand and asked her to jump up and down in front of him, talking to him in a babbling voice.

After all, this is a place where other people work. It is not good for a child to wander around, as it can easily cause trouble to others, and it is easy for people to bump into her when they come and go.

There were soldiers resting inside. When they saw Shushu, they came over to tease her. Shushu didn't recognize her as a stranger, so she was probably used to seeing soldiers in green clothes, and she liked them very much. She would giggle at anyone who teased them.

When asked to call someone, she would bark as she knew what to say. The soldier who used this to amuse her was so happy that she thought the child was so cute.

The mother and daughter were playing in the house. Qu Zhitao saw a jeep parked in front of the army. She stood up and looked. Four boys, half older and half younger, got out, including Liao Weiyi and the others.

"Shu Shu, your brothers are here! Come and pick them up with your mother."

Qu Zhitao picked her up and went out. As soon as they saw her coming out, the four big boys immediately stood upright and smiled happily at Qu Zhitao: "Aunt!"

"We're here. Are you tired from the journey? Have you eaten? Are you hungry now?"

The eldest among them is Liao Zhongbang's eldest son, Liao Weicheng, who is 20 years old this year and was admitted to college last year. The second son is Liao Bo'an's second son, Liao Weixuan, who is 18 years old and will enter the third year of high school next year. Then there are Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin.

Liao Weicheng was the oldest and more responsible as an elder brother. He said to Qu Zhitao: "Auntie, we are not tired. We ate on the train and are not hungry."

When he spoke, his eyes kept looking at Liao Weishu, as did Liao Weixuan and others.

Qu Zhitao saw that they wanted to get close to her sister, raised Liao Weishu's hand and waved to the four of them: "Come on, Shushu, call me brother, these are your brothers."

In the past few months, Liao Weishu no longer remembers Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin who played with her all day during the Chinese New Year.

At this time, she was in Qu Zhitao's arms, looking at her four brothers curiously, looking at this and that.

Qu Zhitao asked her to call someone. After several times, she called out to them.

Liao Weicheng and others were so happy that they immediately responded happily: "Hey! Shushu, I am your brother Weicheng."

"Shu Shu, come see me. I am your brother Wei Xuan."

"Shu Shu, do you still remember me? I am your big brother."

Liao Weibin also waved to Liao Weishu: "I am your little brother."

Liao Weishu looked at this, then that, and stretched out her hand to Liao Weicheng.