CHAPTER 103

"No, he knows you."

"Huh?" Qu Zhitao was surprised.

"He came over when we got married."

Qu Zhitao understood: "I didn't pay attention at the time."

"I will take you to meet my friends when I go back this year."

After hearing this, Qu Zhitao said unhappily: "Why didn't you let me see you before? Did you not pay attention to me before?"

"No." Liao Jilin denied it and explained to her: "Every party used to be in a hurry. They would drink and smoke. You didn't like it."

"Then why are you willing to take me with you this time?"

Liao Jilin said calmly: "They are all married, and they will bring their families to the party this year."

Qu Zhitao heard someone knocking on the door and said to Liao Jilin: "The person who picked us up should be here. I'll talk to you when I get back."

Qu Zhitao hung up the phone, and Liu's mother had already opened the door. A man in a gray robe stood outside the door, bending slightly to talk to Liu's mother.

Qu Zhitao walked over, and Liu's mother said to her, "Zhitao, I'm here to see you."

"Is it sent by Master Chuan?"

"Yes, Ms. Qu, please get in the car."

The man has always been expressionless, but it can be seen that his attitude is respectful and not arrogant.

"Mom Liu, I'll take Shushu to see the plum blossoms in the Four Seasons Garden. You can tell Dad and Mom when they get back."

"Okay, go ahead and have fun."

The Four Seasons Garden has a great reputation in the compound, and Liu Ma also knows that no one can enter without an invitation letter or the owner's permission, and the threshold is extremely high.

Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu were able to be taken there by their master to see the plum blossoms, which was a great honor for Liu Ma.

The car drove smoothly on the road, and Qu Zhitao and Liao Weishu did not feel any bumps.

Liao Weishu was very curious about the man driving the car. She had never seen a man wearing a robe before, and she frequently glanced at his clothes.

Sitting on Qu Zhitao's lap, she lay on the back of the car seat and asked in a sweet voice, "Uncle, why don't you wear pants?"

"These are work clothes."

"What are work clothes?"

"What you wear to work?"

"What is going to work for?"

The man was silent for a moment and then opened his mouth to explain to her.

No matter what kind of questions Liao Weishu asked, he answered her patiently without any perfunctory response.

However, Qu Zhitao did not let Liao Weishu keep asking. Instead, she diverted the topic to the plum blossoms she was watching today.

Liao Weishu was quickly attracted by the various plum blossoms Qu Zhitao said. When she finished speaking, she immediately asked her questions about various plum blossoms.

"You will know when you go to the place and see it yourself. Now you need to rest for a while." Qu Zhitao covered her eyes with her hands, trying to get her to sleep for a while.

Liao Weishu pulled her hand down with her little hand: "Mom, I'm not sleepy."

"Then just close your eyes and rest, no need to sleep."