CHAPTER 52

Liao Jilin laughed and refused to answer Qu Zhitao's words. Qu Zhitao told him not to interrupt. She must change Liao Weishu's bad habit of biting.

In the end, Qu Zhitao threatened Liao Weishu with a straight face: "If you don't change your biting habit, you won't be able to eat any candy in the future."

Liao Weishu understood this sentence and said "ah ah ah" with a worried look on her face.

Qu Zhitao laughed out loud, touched her little head and said, "If you want to eat candy, be obedient and let me know if you bite again, then you won't have any candy."

Liao Weishu said "Ahhhhh" a few more times, and Qu Zhitao knew that she understood what she meant.

The next day, Qu Zhitao was going to a famous teahouse in Beijing. She had previously made an appointment with the editor of "Story" to meet at this teahouse to discuss the publication of her book.

Originally Qu Zhitao didn't want to take Liao Weishu with her. She had her uncle and brother at home, as well as her grandmother Liu Ma, so she didn't worry that no one would be watching her.

But as soon as the child Liao Weishu saw that Qu Zhitao was going out, she, who was having fun with Liao Shaoping and others, immediately became anxious and walked towards Qu Zhitao with "Ahhhhh".

She was swaying as she walked, which made everyone tremble with fear, fearing that she would fall.

Qu Zhitao did not move, but stood at the door, smiling and waiting for her to come over.

There were blankets on the ground. Even if Liao Weishu fell, it wouldn't hurt her.

Instead, Liao Shaoping and others came over and wanted to pick her up.

Liao Weishu mistakenly thought that they wanted to stop her from following her mother, and angrily slapped Liao Shaoping's hand away.

"Shaoping, let her go on her own."

Qu Zhitao said over there: "She has finally learned to walk alone now. Let her walk more by herself."

Liao Shaoping followed Liao Weishu to protect her with his hands in front, and said very worriedly: "What should I do if I fall?"

Qu Zhitao was not as pampered as Liao Shaoping. She said calmly on the other end: "There are blankets on the ground, so it won't hurt if you fall. And if a child learns to walk, he who doesn't fall a few times won't be able to learn."

Liao Shaoping was not as cruel as Qu Zhitao's mother. He protected Liao Weishu all the way to Qu Zhitao. Liao Weishu hugged Qu Zhitao's legs and wrapped his two calves around her legs, unable to shake them off.

Qu Zhitao looked at her daughter funny and stretched out her legs, feeling very heavy.

"Liao Weishu, in order to follow me out, are you going to hold me like this all the time?"

Liao Weishu remained silent and still hugged Qu Zhitao's leg tightly, with an expression like "It's impossible for you to go out and play if you leave me behind."

Qu Zhitao picked her up by her collar, then stretched out his arms to hug her, and pinched her face. The soft, tender and smooth face made Qu Zhitao really want to squeeze her again.

However, my daughter's skin was tender, so she resisted her little hobby.

"Mom is going out to talk about business? Can you and grandma and uncle wait at home for mom to come back?"

Liao Weishu reached out and hugged Qu Zhitao's neck tightly, burying her head on her shoulder and unable to get up.

Yes, it looks like he doesn't want to.