CHAPTER 25

After Qu Zhitao had cried enough and calmed down, she looked at Liao Jilin with a guilty look on her face: "I'm sorry, I was unreasonable again."

Liao Jilin knew that because she was pregnant, she had high mood swings and was angry and cried easily, which was beyond her control. He didn't care, he just felt that he had made his wife suffer. Pregnancy is also to bear children for him.

"It's okay." Liao Jilin hugged her, patted her back, and asked her, "What did you want to tell me just now?"

To prevent his wife from being immersed in the incident just now, Liao Jilin decisively changed the subject.

As expected, Qu Zhitao's attention was immediately diverted.

"The flowers, plants and TV I asked you to bring back for me yesterday were all delivered today."

Qu Zhitao pointed to the TV for him and then pulled him out: "Look, the fence is also finished."

"happy."

"Happy!" Qu Zhitao immediately showed a big smile to Liao Jilin, stood on tiptoes and pecked him on the face: "My husband is awesome!"

With his wife's praise, everything Liao Jilin did and did was worth it.

Qu Zhitao took Liao Jilin back to the house, pointed to the pile of seedlings piled in the corner and said, "Mom said these seedlings are most likely to survive when planted in the evening. Let's plant them now!"

Qu Zhitao looked at Liao Jilin with expectation. Liao Jilin couldn't bear to reject her and moved the seedlings out one after another.

Qu Zhitao dug a hole with a small hoe, and Liao Jilin squatted behind her to plant the seedlings and water them.

Liao Jilin originally didn't want to let Qu Zhitao work, but she insisted on helping and got angry if he didn't give her a hoe. Liao Jilin could only let her hoe the soil, and he would do the rest of the work.

Before planting flowers, he specifically told her to stop and rest if she got tired, and not to risk her health just to plant flowers.

First, they planted a circle of seven-mile incense and mint around the house, and then they planted roses and roses under the fence.

There aren't many of these, so I'm just going to plant a little Quzhitao on one side and that's it.

She was digging a hole and stood there, watching Liao Jilin insert the rose branches, cultivate the soil and water the soil, when she heard Sister Shi's voice outside.

"Xiao Tao, what are you doing?"

Sister Shi stood outside the fence with Big Girl and a basket on her waist, looking in with curiosity.

"Plant some roses or something, otherwise the bare fence won't look good."

Sister Shi laughed when she heard this, and said with a joking look on her face: "You young people still know how to live your life. If I were me, I would never be able to remember to ask Lao Shi to plant flowers for me."

The big girl looked at the rose branches with a little longing on her face. It's time for a little girl to love beauty. Who doesn't like flowers and plants?

But the older girl is more sensible and won't take the initiative to ask for money, she just watches.

Qu Zhitao saw the desire in her eyes, but did not take the initiative to give it to her. If it was her own flower, she would give it to her, but Liao Jilin found it specially for her, and she was not willing to give it to anyone.

Before leaving, the girl couldn't help but ran back and asked: "Aunt Tao, where did you buy the roses?"

Qu Zhitao shook his head and looked at Liao Jilin.