CHAPTER 9

There had been people living in the bungalow before, but the previous owner moved away, so the place became vacant, and all the furniture and items inside were taken away.

The little soldiers put down their things and ran out one after another. Qu Zhitao wanted to ask them to drink a glass of water but it was too late to leave.

But there is nothing in this room, even if someone wants to drink water, Qu Zhitao can't find a cup or hot water now.

Looking at the empty house, Qu Zhitao felt a little worried.

"There's nothing here, how can we stay here at night?"

The house is quite big, with three separate rooms, a living room, a kitchen and a small partition. The toilet is built outside the bungalow.

Qu Zhitao took a look and found that the house was really clean, with nothing at all.

"The logistics department has the furniture. You rest here for a while, and I'll go to the logistics department. Get the bedding from my dormitory. We'll spend the night first. We'll buy the missing items tomorrow."

"Okay. By the way, where is the broom and trash can? I'll clean up the house."

"You don't need to clean up these. I'll have someone do it soon."

After saying that, Liao Jilin walked out quickly.

The troops were on a mountain, which was cooler than down there. Moreover, there were many tall locust trees, poplar trees, and willow trees planted around the bungalow, so it was not as hot as expected in the room.

But it was impossible to say it wasn't hot. Qu Zhitao thought about buying two fans later. I don't know what the logistics department will send, but if I want to live comfortably in this house, there are still a lot of things that need to be decorated.

She walked out of the room and looked outside.

There is no yard outside the bungalow, and there are vegetable fields covered with grass on both sides of the road. It can be seen that the owner had planted vegetables in it before, but because no one had taken care of it for a long time, the vegetables and grass grew together, with less vegetables and more grass.

When driving over to the army, Qu Zhitao didn't see many houses, and it was probably not convenient to buy groceries nearby. In order to eat vegetables on a regular basis, this vegetable plot also had to be reorganized.

Qu Zhitao didn't dare to go further into the vegetable field, so she just looked around. Just like that, she was quickly bitten by mosquitoes on her legs.

Qu Zhitao didn't dare to stay outside anymore and hurriedly walked into the house, but before she could go in, the group of little soldiers who had just delivered the luggage came over, carrying various cleaning tools and tables, chairs, benches and various furniture.

"Sister-in-law, the leader asked us to move these things over. Where do you think they should be placed?"

Wu Qiang, who was the leader, wiped his sweat and said.

"come on in."

Qu Zhitao asked the soldiers to put the two-meter-wide wooden bed in the master bedroom, and put the table and chairs in the living room temporarily. The bedding was a little damp, so Qu Zhitao wiped the clothesline outside and put the bedding on it to dry.

This group of soldiers did not rest even after putting down their things. They took cleaning tools and started cleaning the house quickly.

Qu Zhitao searched the house but couldn't find anything to boil water. There were only two enamel cups in her luggage.