CHAPTER 91

Sister Shi nodded in agreement and was also filled with indignation. Although she may not have much love for cats and dogs, the torture and killing is too cruel for a kind-hearted woman.

As soon as Liao Jilin came back, Qu Zhitao asked him about this matter and asked him repeatedly: "You really only fired him from the military and nothing else?"

Liao Jilin saw the injustice on her face, nodded and said, "Expulsion from the military is the biggest punishment for him at present."

Qu Zhitao was indignant: "I think it's too easy to let him go like this. Why would he abuse small animals?"

Liao Jilin was silent for a moment before answering her question: "It was also our fault. We didn't realize that he had been bullied in the dormitory, which caused him psychological problems. He vented his suppressed emotions by killing small animals."

Qu Zhitao still felt that he had gone too far. Even if he was bullied, he could think of other ways to solve the problem.

He cannot resist bullying and does not dare to tell his boss. As a result, he abuses small animals to vent his emotions. In doing so, the person who is originally sympathetic to him becomes unsympathetic.

Seeing that Qu Zhitao couldn't let go of this matter and was lying on the bed, turning over and over thinking about it, he put his arms around her, touched her back and said, "Don't think about it, those who raise military dogs Wouldn't a soldier let him go so easily?"

"Huh?" Qu Zhitao suddenly raised her eyes to look at him. Liao Jilin looked calm, as if he had everything under control.

"Is that what I mean?"

"Um."

Qu Zhitao was happy and lay down to sleep.

The next day, Qu Zhitao heard from the well-informed Sister Shi that the man who abused the kittens was beaten.

Because the call was made in the middle of the night, no one could be found, and no one was there during the night check.

It is said that the beating was not light. Although his arms and legs were not missing, there was no healthy place left in his body.

This incident caused a big fuss in the entire army and the family home. The main reason was that there were no entertainment projects. If something happened, it would quickly spread among the family members, and everyone would soon know about it.

It was night, Qu Zhitao was making a bed for Liao Weishu. After many inquiries and ideological work, Liao Weishu was still unwilling to sleep in a room alone. Later, Qu Zhitao stopped talking to her about this matter.

But today was different. Before Qu Zhitao laid down the quilt, Liao Weishu immediately said loudly: "Mom, I want to live alone!"

Qu Zhitao paused and stopped what she was doing. She stood up straight and looked at Liao Weishu in surprise: "Shu Shu, why do you want to sleep alone now? Why did your mother tell you before that you were unwilling."

"Xiaoyue and the others said that they all live in a room alone, and I also want to live alone."

Qu Zhitao understood that sometimes the comparisons between children are quite powerful. Her family, Liao Weishu, must have felt that it hurt her self-esteem that she was the only one living with her parents while other children had their own room. .

Qu Zhitao smiled and shook her head. She didn't expect that her daughter would be willing to move to her own room under such circumstances.

But it was obvious that her wish could not be fulfilled today.