CHAPTER 105

When Qu Zhitao got out of the car after finishing his driving practice, he saw that the front of the car had been smashed into pieces. The car was originally a junk car that was about to be scrapped.

Liao Jilin specially found a retired car for her to practice on, knowing that she would probably crash when practicing, and it was just as he expected.

Qu Zhitao looked at the front of the car and was silent for a while, then turned to look at Liao Jilin and asked: "Are my driving skills so bad? Why did the front of the car crash like this? How much compensation do I have to pay?"

Liao Jilin touched her head and said calmly: "It's okay, it's okay. This car was originally meant to be eliminated. If it breaks down, it will break down."

Qu Zhitao felt relieved, took Liao Jilin's arm and said, "Fortunately, I practiced driving in advance. Otherwise, with my previous skills, if I drove on the road, I would either hit others to death or I would hit myself to death."

Liao Jilin reached out and pinched her face, and his tone was rare and serious: "Don't talk nonsense."

Qu Zhitao made a shut-up motion with her hand, flattened her mouth and said, "I won't say anything anymore."

The day Qu Zhitao got her driver's license was also the day Liao Weishu did stretching. She drove Liao Weishu to the Children's Palace and accompanied her inside.

Qu Zhitao has already agreed with the teacher that she will stay with the child outside, because Shushu is too young, and she is really worried.

The teacher is also reasonable. The most important thing is that Qu Zhitao makes a lot of money to teach and teaches in a small class. The teacher is the most responsible person in the children's palace that Qu Zhitao inquired about. He is the best for the children and puts the safety of the children first. Teachers will not sacrifice children's physical growth in order to let them learn to dance quickly.

If underage children are not fully developed, overtraining will cause them to not grow taller. Qu Zhitao just wants her child to learn dance and develop her interest. She does not want her to become a powerful dancer or anything like that.

Therefore, she did not want Liao Weishu to have high-intensity training, as long as she could ensure that normal dance training would not fall behind.

Stretching is very painful. Even though Liao Weishu is still a child and her body is relatively soft, but she has grown to three years old and her body is not as soft as when she was little. She can stretch her feet to her face and bite her.

So she still suffered a lot when the teacher stretched her legs. Qu Zhitao watched from the outside as the teacher pressed down on her legs hard. She opened her mouth and started crying, shaking her head as if she didn't want to practice any more.

But the teacher still didn't let go of her until she pushed her legs down.

Qu Zhitao felt so distressed that she almost couldn't help but go in and say she didn't want to study anymore. But she pinched her palms to hold back.

She can't spoil her child. She learned dancing on her own, so she has to endure the hardship of Lajin.

After pulling one arm apart and stretching again, Qu Zhitao still felt the same pain when she saw Liao Weishu crying in pain.

When the stretching was over, Liao Weishu sat on the ground and lay back, not even wanting to stand up, and cried silently.

Qu Zhitao wanted to take advantage of the teacher's time to instruct other students to go in and comfort Liao Weishu, kiss her and hug her to stop her from being so sad.