CHAPTER 106

I made an appointment with Hu Youxun and Tang to send them a copy of the script when it comes out.

Through Liao Shaoping, Qu Zhitao has always known the progress of the "Xiangzhi" crew. It is still in the stage of adapting the script, but is already preparing to start casting.

Lu Lin originally thought about going to theater troupes in various places to find people. The main reason is that there are too few professional actors in the mainland, and there are quite a lot of people studying drama.

He knows the directors of Dream of Red Mansions and Journey to the West, which are currently being filmed, and knows that most of their castings were selected by theater troupes.

It's just that they're doing an open casting call.

Now he plans to spend all the crew's funds on filming. The national casting process costs too much money, so he plans to choose it himself.

However, when Liao Shaoping knew that he was going to do this, he directly allocated another sum of money to him and asked him to also advertise in newspapers and advertise on TV about open casting in Beijing.

Although their film does not require as many actors as Journey to the West and Dream of Red Mansions, there are always those who are willing to give it a try.

After all, their actors' salaries are the highest. Of course, they can't compare to those of later generations. The maximum is only 200 yuan per episode, and the minimum is 100 yuan.

This is already much higher than other crews. It's more than twice as much. Any more will not work and other crews will not be able to survive.

Listening to Liao Shaoping talking about the crew of Journey to the West, Qu Zhitao remembered a piece of news that he saw in later generations.

The filming of "Journey to the West" took more than six years. It was originally planned to shoot thirty episodes, but due to insufficient funds for the later period, only twenty-five episodes were shot.

During the filming period, funds were often insufficient, and the director was constantly looking for funds.

Qu Zhitao looked at her savings. The dividends in the past few years had allowed her to save a lot of money.

In addition to buying a house, she invested the rest in Liao Shaoping's business. The money kept rolling in, and now she didn't even know how much money she had.

Only a portion of the dividends are allocated every month for her living expenses, and the money transferred to her account is something that ordinary people may not be able to earn for several years.

She was not going to use the money, but called Liao Shaoping and said to him: "Don't Lu Lin know the director of "Journey to the West"? I heard that she is short of funds for filming now. Please don't invest in my dividends this month." She's in the company, can you help me invest in her? This month won't be enough for next month, and the dividends after you invest in me will still be the same as usual."

This matter is very easy for Liao Shaoping to handle. Someone will do it for him as soon as he orders it.

"Sister-in-law, is there anything else besides this?"

Qu Zhitao thought about it for a moment, and it seemed that the crews who make movies and TV series are quite poor now, but the movies and TV series they make will be classics in later generations.

There is also the animation industry. The Japanese animation industry is now at its best development stage, including future generations. When it comes to the animation industry, Japan is the representative.