CHAPTER 51

"What's wrong?"

Qu Zhitao and Qu Zhixing came out of the kitchen, their hands still stained with flour.

Liao Weishu was held in Liao Jilin's arms, and she kept reaching out to hit Ge Yaoyao. Ge Yaoyao was crying and being pulled by his father, holding a rag doll in his hand.

Qu Zhitao recognized that the doll she made for Liao Weishu. It is a toy that Liao Weishu likes very much.

Liao Jilin and Ge Hongqi didn't know what was going on. The three children were sitting on the ground and playing well. They didn't know what was going on, but the two girls started crying.

Seeing Qu Zhitao, Liao Weishu looked aggrieved and pointed at Ge Yaoyao and complained to Qu Zhitao.

Ge Kai saw all the adults coming over and stood aside a little at a loss.

Qu Zhixing frowned and walked over and asked directly: "Kaikai, what happened just now? Why are both sisters crying? What do you think, sister!"

Qu Zhitao saw Qu Zhixing getting angry, and seeing Ge Kai's eyes starting to turn red when her mother said so, she hurriedly said: "Sister, don't discipline the child yet. Kai Kai, it's okay, please speak slowly."

Ge Kai is older and can explain things relatively clearly.

"Shu Shu first lent Yaoyao the doll to play with. Yaoyao played with it for a while. Shu Shu also wanted to play and wanted to come back. Yaoyao didn't play enough and didn't want to give it to her, so Shu Shu went to grab it. Yaoyao avoided it. Shu got angry, took Yaoyao's hand and bit her, Yaoyao cried, and then Shu Shu also cried."

After saying that, several adults knew what was going on and looked at each other. This was a child dispute.

Qu Zhitao looked at Shushu, then at Yaoyao, and was about to say it was nothing. Shushu still had a doll, so she took out another one and the two of them played together.

But before she could say anything, Qu Zhixing's face dropped, and she went up and snatched the doll from Ge Yaoyao's hand: "Ge Yaoyao! What did I tell you at home? You are so much older than Shu Shu, and you don't want to give in to your sister. You even snatched my sister's toys! How short-sighted you are! This is what I'm teaching you!"

"Mom, Shu Shu bit me." Ge Yaoyao was also aggrieved. It was obvious that Shu Shu gave her the gift to play with, but she didn't snatch it away. She just wanted to play with it for a while longer.

"You deserve to be bitten! Does Shushu have teeth? How painful can it be?"

Qu Zhixing looked at Ge Hongqi and glared at him: "Your mother taught you this, look what kind of temper you have raised in your child!"

Ge Hongqi frowned: "Zhixing, my mother won't teach her children this way."

"Then you mean I taught you?"

"No..." Ge Hongqi wanted to explain anxiously, but Qu Zhixing ignored him.

Qu Zhitao hurriedly advised: "Sister, even if the children are playing around, there is something wrong with my Shushu. Don't be angry."

Qu Ang also advised from the side that it was not worth getting angry about the children and not to quarrel with Hong Qi. Both children were frightened and cried.

Liao Weishu stopped crying when she got the doll and showed off to her father that it was her doll.

It was because of the quarrel between Qu Zhixing and Ge Hongqi that both Ge Kai and Ge Yaoyao were so frightened that they kept crying.

Qu Zhixing didn't want to make everyone unhappy because of this incident, so she left Ge Hongqi behind and went back to the kitchen to continue making dumplings.