CHAPTER 50

Liao Weishu not only scratched his face, but also grabbed his hair and refused to let go. Although she is small, she knows that she is fat. Little girls love to be beautiful.

"Let go! Let go! Little Fatty!"

Yang He was in pain and angry, but he didn't dare to exert force for fear of hurting the child. Although he had a bad mouth, he still had a good nature.

Liao Shaoping burst out laughing: "Yang He, have you suffered a lot? I asked you to say that my Shushu is fat. My Shushu is so cute. This is the end of your bad mouth."

Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin also laughed. Seeing Yang He's joke, they had no intention of stepping forward to help.

"Liao Shaoping! Stop laughing, please take off your little ancestor's hand."

"No, your dirty talk has made my Shushu angry, so why should I help you? You can make Shushu happy yourself."

Yang He could only bear his anger for a moment and coaxed Liao Weishu and said: "Shu Shu is so cute, my brother is wrong, can you let me go? Shushu is the prettiest and not fat at all."

Yang He said a lot of good things, and Liao Shaoping helped coax Liao Weishu to loosen his hands.

Yang He rubbed his scalp and said: "This little ancestor of yours is so powerful. Others can't say anything bad about her, otherwise her hair will be pulled off. You said she is a little baby, but why are her hands so strong?"

Liao Shaoping checked Liao Weishu's hand to see if there was any injury. He found a few hairs in her hand and removed them for her. Hearing Yang He's words, he replied proudly: "Then you are talking nonsense. You think my Shushu's food is free."

Liao Weishu wanted to go to the ground, but Liao Shaoping squatted down and let her jump on the ground and took her away when she wanted to walk.

Liao Weishu saw a child who was a little older than her. He was fair and thin, and his lips were pursed when he smiled. She said "ahhhh" and wanted to go over and play with him.

That was Yang He's younger brother Yang Ming.

Liao Shaoping carried Liao Weishu over. Liao Weishu jumped on Yang Ming's body and took a bite on his face.

This is Liao Weishu's way of showing her love.

However, Yang Ming looked thin, not very courageous, and weak. He was thrown to the ground by Liao Weishu, and after being bitten again, he immediately started crying "Wow wow wow".

Liao Shaoping quickly picked up Liao Weishu and began to say to her: "Shu Shu! How could you do this?"

"That's right!" Yang He next to him picked up his younger brother distressedly and rubbed the back of his head, "Shu Shu is so strong, how can my younger brother hold on?"

"How can you just bite a strange boy? You are a girl. Do you know that you are being taken advantage of like this?"

As he said that, he glared at brother Yang He and Yang Ming.

When Yang He heard what Liao Shaoping said, he was so angry that he fell down.

"Liao Shaoping! Isn't it more important that Shu Shu threw my brother to the ground? You don't know how much she weighs!"

"Yes, it's not right to attack a little boy like this."

Yang He felt that Liao Shaoping still had room to save.

As a result, his next sentence made him extremely angry.

"You're a girl, so you have to be reserved. If you pounce like this, you're letting the little boy take advantage. As girls, we can't let others take advantage!"