CHAPTER 46

In the evening, Qu Zhitao called Liao Shaoping. As expected, he was already at leisure and told Qu Zhitao about him and his friends with a smile.

His friend was very happy that he would help them open a factory together. They didn't do it together, and it didn't harm their relationship.

"That's good. By the way, I have something to tell you."

"Sister-in-law, tell me." Liao Shaoping said in a tone of attentiveness.

Qu Zhitao thought about it and told Liao Shaoping that her friend in the family home wanted to buy clothes.

Liao Shaoping immediately patted his chest and promised: "Sister-in-law, don't worry, no matter what kind of clothes you want, I can send them to you."

Qu Zhitao smiled happily here and said to him: "With your words, I feel relieved. I received your remittance order, which is beyond my imagination. If I follow you, I will not be afraid of running out of money in the future." "

Liao Shaoping said very generously over there: "Spend whatever you want. With my brother here, I will definitely make your life and my fourth brother's life comfortable."

"Shaoping, have you ever seen the business models of famous foreign fashion brands?"

Liao Shaoping said: "I have seen it, our country is still too backward in this regard."

"It doesn't matter, we will catch up. Shaoping, do you have any ideas about starting a fashion magazine?"

Liao Shaoping said "Huh?" and his attitude suddenly became serious, "Sister-in-law, to be honest, after reading those foreign fashions and magazines, I really feel that our country lacks fashion. I have my heart to run a fashion magazine, but I'm afraid it won't work. Success, after all, not many people can buy fashion magazines and read them."

There is still a gap between domestic consumption levels and foreign countries.

Qu Zhitao pondered for a moment and said: "You and I have different opinions. Don't underestimate women's spending power. There are always people willing to spend money, and you are innovative. In such a large domestic market, even if you can't make a lot of money, you won't be able to make a lot of money." Losing money. And having magazines will make the sales of clothes better, although not as good as advertising."

"Let me think about it."

After two days of thinking, Liao Shaoping agreed to start a magazine. It was useless to have money piled up in his hands, so he might as well use it to expand his territory.

He also told Qu Zhitao that when their clothing industry stabilizes, he will do other things.

Qu Zhitao didn't hit him, she just said: "As long as it's what you like."

Liao Shaoping did what he said, and not long after, Qu Zhitao received a fashion magazine sample from him.

He specifically went abroad to learn from the experience. Of course, he did not copy it, but it can be seen that the magazine he created has a lot of mature foreign experience.

It's just that the name doesn't sound like a foreign one - Qingcheng.

According to Liao Shaoping, we are Chinese, so what's the point of giving a magazine a foreign name? Our Chinese characters are so beautiful, and then the name of the magazine is the same as the name of the clothing brand.

The implication is that every woman will become charming when she puts on their clothes.

This magazine was in the February issue, and the clothing photos taken by the models were all in spring clothes. Qu Zhitao got the magazine and asked Liang Ning and Lu Chunxi to come and see it.