CHAPTER 68

The next day, Qu Zhitao took four boys to the city to go shopping. The weather was a bit hot, and Liao Weishu was a little wilted while being held by Liao Weicheng.

Qu Zhitao and the others did not stay in the city for long, they bought something and came back.

As soon as he got home, Liao Weixuan blew into the fan and stuck out his tongue: "It's too hot, it's too hot! It's not even July yet, why is it so hot?"

Qu Zhitao took Liao Weishu from Liao Weicheng and asked him to blow the fan too.

"Weiyi, Binbin, go get the fans from your room and mine. Turn on the new fans too. Let them cool down."

Liao Weiyi and Liao Weibin happily went to move the fan. Liao Weicheng opened the new fan and found a rag to wipe it clean.

Liao Weishu also ran to the fan and blew it with her brother. She also imitated Liao Weixuan and stuck out her tongue.

Liao Weicheng patted Liao Weixuan, frowned and said, "Put your tongue in."

"What are you doing? It's cool like this."

"Shu Shu is following your example, if you don't want to be a good example!"

When Liao Weixuan saw it, Shu Shu was sitting next to him, stretching out her head to blow on the fan and sticking out her tongue, just like him. He looked over and smiled at him.

He immediately put his tongue back and coaxed Shu Shu and said, "Shu Shu, be good, don't stick your tongue out."

Liao Weishu just followed others' example. When Liao Weixuan took it back, she also took it back.

Qu Zhitao came out of the bathroom with a wet towel. When she saw Liao Weishu blowing on the fan, she picked her up and said, "Don't sit here. You'll catch a cold later."

She turned to Liao Weicheng and others and said, "I'll take her to change clothes, otherwise she will get sick easily. There is hot water in the thermos bottle. If you want to take a bath, you can mix it with some cold water. Let your fourth uncle take you to the bathhouse to take a bath in the evening."

"Okay, aunt, don't worry, go take care of Shushu."

"Mom! No! No!"

"It's okay if you don't go. You have to change clothes, otherwise you will become a little dirty boy. Do you want to be a little dirty boy?"

"no no!"

"Then go change clothes and let's continue to be beautiful."

Qu Zhitao carried her in, took off her clothes, wiped her with a towel, put her into a beautiful little skirt, a pair of shorts, and beautiful shoes.

Qu Zhitao braided her hair again, and Liao Weishu ran out happily, holding up her little skirt and twirling around in front of her brothers.

Qu Zhitao followed her out and said to them with a smile: "Shu Shu wants you to see if she is pretty. She just put on a new skirt. She especially likes to wear skirts."

"Beautiful! My Shushu is the prettiest."

Liao Weicheng was the first to praise her. Liao Weishu understood and smiled even happier.

"Ah! Whose little girl is this? Why is she so beautiful? Let me take her to my house and raise her."

Liao Weishu laughed even more cheerfully, hugging Qu Zhitao's legs and shaking her head: "No, no."

"Don't go to my brother's house, okay, mom won't let him take her away."

Liao Weixuan deliberately looked sad, and Liao Weishu went over and touched his head: "Brother, play."