CHAPTER 34

It's winter now, so what Liao Shaoping sent are all winter clothes, down jackets, coats, fleece trousers, and some scarves and hats.

And he was very considerate and took care of Qu Zhitao's pregnancy, so his clothes were made looser.

In addition to women's clothing, there are also men's clothing, but not much.

Qu Zhitao looked at them all, and she liked the pure white down jacket the most. Not to mention the simple and elegant style, it was a classic style that would never go out of style. It was also very warm and not bulky.

Now her belly is getting bigger and bigger, and sometimes her body feels heavy and it is inconvenient to do anything. She wears thick clothes in winter, and she feels like a bear when she goes out. She has to move when she walks.

But with this down jacket and a sweater underneath, she was very warm, and Qu Zhitao felt much lighter.

Except that the white color is a bit stain-resistant, everything else is fine.

After Qu Zhitao looked at the clothes and put them away with Liao Jilin, she called Liao Shaoping.

The call was quickly connected, and Liao Shaoping's hearty voice came: "Sister-in-law, you have received all the clothes? So fast! Have you seen it? How do you like it?"

"It's very good, especially down jackets. If you sell them in the north, many people will definitely buy them. The design of the person you found is also very good."

"That's right!" Liao Shaoping immediately felt proud, "Sister-in-law, don't you believe my vision? But thank you for your advice, sister-in-law. By the way, I was thinking that duck down can be used to make clothes and quilts. I'll reply later. In Beijing, if you cover yourself with a quilt made of duck down, you don't have to be weighed down by a heavy cotton quilt every night."

Qu Zhitao nodded here: "Of course, the duvet is indeed light and warm."

"Okay, I'll make a few and send them home later."

Qu Zhitao and Liao Shaoping chatted about the factory for a while, then handed the phone to Liao Jilin and asked the two brothers to chat.

The next day, when Qu Zhitao went out for a walk wearing a white down jacket, it aroused the curiosity of many family members.

"Zhitao, where did you buy these clothes? Is it cold to wear in winter?"

"I have never seen such a beautiful style in a department store."

"Zhitao, did your family send it to you? Are they sold there? Is it expensive? I want to buy one even if it's not expensive."

Hearing this, Qu Zhitao stopped to talk to them: "This is from my relatives. I don't know how much it costs. But it shouldn't be cheap. It is said that it is stuffed with duck down, which is light and warm. I will wear some." I didn't feel cold."

"Really! Can duck down be used as clothes?"

Qu Zhitao smiled and nodded: "Of course. If you see that ducks are not afraid of the cold going into the river in winter, you will know how warm their duck down is."

Because it is pure white, it gets dirty easily, so Qu Zhitao doesn't pretend to be generous and let people touch it. But Liu Ma was wearing a black down jacket, which Qu Zhitao forced on her.

Seeing that the family members didn't believe Qu Zhitao's words, she immediately walked over and used her clothes to prove it.

After touching her clothes, they were indeed light and soft, and seeing her and Qu Zhitao walking outside, they didn't look frozen at all. Their hands were still warm, so I knew in my heart that this stuff was good.