CHAPTER 83

"Swing! Mom! Swing!"

Liao Weishu surrounded the swing and called Qu Zhitao excitedly. She was so happy that she didn't know what to do.

Qu Zhitao was cooking when he heard her voice and came out of the house, still wearing an apron.

Liao Weishu screamed and laughed on the swing, she was really crazy with joy.

"Mom, did you make this for me?"

"no."

Qu Zhitao walked over, and Liao Weishu couldn't wait to sit on the swing, wanting to try it out.

"Your father made this for you, but these little flowers were made by mother. Aren't they beautiful?"

"Yeah!" Liao Weishu touched the flowers on both sides, her eyes full of joy.

"thanks Mom!"

"Do you feel that doing housework is worthwhile because of your hard work?"

"Uh-huh!"

Qu Zhitao touched her hair and said to her: "Daddy did the most on the swing and made the greatest contribution. When dad comes home, you must thank him very sincerely."

"Yeah!" Now Liao Weishu could only nod happily.

"Mom, I want to play on the swing for a while."

"Okay, give me your schoolbag, and mom will take it into the house for you. Don't swing too high."

Liao Weishu's mouth was stiff, but she waved her hands towards Ruirui very excitedly, asking him to come over and play with her.

Qu Zhitao also took Ruirui's schoolbag over. She carried two schoolbags and walked into the house.

She didn't think that playing on the swing would be dangerous, because she knew that Shu Shu would be measured after she warned her.

But she forgot to tell Rui Rui a few more words. When she heard Rui Rui yelling "Ah!", she ran out quickly and saw Rui Rui lying on the ground and Shu Shu kneeling beside him, crying and shouting. "Brother Ruirui", told him not to die.

Qu Zhitao walked over quickly, feeling panicky all over.

"Shu Shu? Ruirui, what's wrong?"

"Uuuuuuuu~, Mom, brother Ruirui was knocked down by the swing."

Qu Zhitao understood as soon as she heard it. Ruirui must have forgotten to hide to the side when pushing, and was brought down by the swing.

She looked at Ruirui lying on the ground and found that he was not crying as hard as Shushu. Maybe he hit his chest, because he kept covering his chest and humming softly.

"Ruirui, can you still speak? Does it hurt here?"

"Um."

Qu Zhitao carefully checked him and found that she could still do some simple first aid. But the injuries caused by being hit by the swing were mostly internal injuries. She didn't dare to use force and couldn't see anything.

Seeing Ruirui lying on the ground still unable to get up, she said decisively: "Ruirui, don't move, Aunt Tao will take you to the infirmary."

Fortunately, there is Shushu's stroller at home, which can put Ruirui in while lying down.

Qu Zhitao pushed Ruirui and took Shushu to the infirmary.

During the examination, Liao Weishu was particularly scared. She hugged Qu Zhitao's thigh with tears in her eyes, grabbed the corner of Qu Zhitao's clothes, and asked with sobs: "Mom, will brother Ruirui leave me like Xiao Huang?" Can you talk again?"