CHAPTER 15

Many people were already standing at the door of Yang Ju's house. The door of her house was open, and the scene inside was clear at a glance.

Qu Zhitao followed Liao Jita there and stood at the door without going in. Sister Shi and the second battalion commander's wife Wang Sumei were already in the house.

Yang Ju knelt on the ground and cried with her baby in her arms. Her face was bruised and purple. Huahua in her arms was also so frightened that she hiccupped from crying.

Li Bing stood aside with an impatient look on his face: "Cry, cry, cry! Just cry! Are you annoying or not? If you cry again, I will beat you!"

Yang Ju cried harder. Sister Shi looked at Li Bing angrily: "Li Bing, she is your wife. She cooks, washes clothes and takes care of your children at home every day. Do you have any conscience in saying this?"

The commander of the first battalion, Shi Kai, pulled Li Bing and frowned: "Li Bing, what you said is wrong. How could you hit your own wife?"

Political commissar Zhong Hailei was also nearby, helping to persuade.

Sister Shi asked Yang Ju what was going on and why it happened like this.

Yang Ju cried very aggrievedly and said: "I didn't know that I would lose my temper as soon as I came back. She thought I was slow to cook and thought Huahua was in the way. When I cooked the food, she said it tasted bad. I just said, don't be angry outside." Send it to me when you get home, and he'll take action."

In fact, Yang Ju knew better than anyone else why Li Bing was like this.

But there are some things she can't say. If she does, Li Bing will be ruined. Who will take care of her and her daughter in the future?

Sister Shi sighed and patted her back to comfort her: "Don't worry, sometimes when a man's work doesn't go well outside, he won't be in a good mood when he comes home. If he does this again in the future, don't talk to him."

Yang Ju cried even harder: "He is not a human being. I work so hard every day, but he doesn't feel sorry for me at all. Why did I marry such a person!"

"Yang Ju! Tell me another nonsense!"

Qu Zhitao frowned as she listened to the voice inside. There were only zero or countless times of domestic violence for a man like this.

As long as there is domestic violence once, there must be no compromise, otherwise the man will not only not restrain himself but will intensify the violence in the future.

But everyone inside was trying to persuade them to make peace, and no one said that they wanted to divorce. Even Yang Ju herself probably didn't have such an idea. She just wanted to win everyone's sympathy through crying and make her husband restrain himself in the future.

Qu Zhitao was a little angry, but she hadn't said a word since she arrived at the scene.

It's not that she can't say it, it's that she can't say those words of persuasion. As for Quan Fen, she is not Yang Ju, and we have just met her, let alone talking about her.

In the end, the incident was just as Qu Zhitao expected. After Li Bing promised not to beat his wife and children, it was settled.

Qu Zhitao remained silent all the way home.

As soon as she got home, she sat down on a chair and said to Liao Jilin with an angry look on her face: "Scumbag! Even those who say scumbags have promoted him! What a scumbag! What's the point of beating a woman? I really want to beat him up like this."

Liao Jilin patted her on the back: "Don't be angry, it's someone else's business. Besides, it didn't happen just once."

Qu Zhitao looked at him in shock: "More than once?"