CHAPTER 88

Liao Jilin was still busy with work and did not go home with him.

Qu Zhitao came back first with two children.

As soon as she got home, Liao Weishu got busy. Together with Xiaoyue, she found different cardboard boxes from the utility room, filled them with soft rags, and made a nest for the kitten.

Qu Zhitao put the little black cat in and said to the two children: "In addition to the cat's nest, we also need to make a place for it to go to the toilet."

Liao Weishu opened her big eyes and asked, "Mom, what should I do?"

Qu Zhitao spread his hands and said, "Neither can I."

She told her daughter that after the kitten went to the toilet, its excrement smelled very bad. She had to give it a place to go to the toilet, otherwise the smell would be everywhere in the house.

"what should I do then?"

Liao Weishu feels that she is a clean child, and the kittens she raises must also be clean.

Qu Zhitao said: "Let's try it and teach the kitten to go to the toilet outside."

Liao Weishu's eyes lit up and she stood up immediately and said, "Mom! How do I teach you?"

"Let's make a litter box first, where the kitten goes to the toilet."

Liao Weishu didn't understand either, and Xiaoyue didn't understand even more. The two children followed Qu Zhitao's example.

Qu Zhitao only knows that cats use cat litter, but she doesn't know how to make it.

Finally, she took Liao Weishu to dry some sand together, mixed some sand and put it in a basin.

Qu Zhitao clapped her hands and stood up and said, "That's it."

Liao Weishu also put her hands on her invisible waist, looking very accomplished, and said to the kitten placed in the cardboard box next to her: "From now on, this will be your toilet, kitty, you have to stay here obediently." To the restroom."

Qu Zhitao led her and Xiaoyue to wash their hands.

While washing her hands, Qu Zhitao also said to Liao Weishu: "When your father is free, let him help the cat make a better nest."

"I want to help too!"

Liao Weishu said immediately.

"Okay, talk to your dad later."

"Uh-huh!"

When Liao Jilin came back in the evening, Liao Weishu immediately ran over and told him about making a cat nest.

Liao Jilin had never made a cat nest before, so he asked Qu Zhitao: "What materials are needed for a cat nest?"

Qu Zhitao made a gesture for him and said, "Just use wood to make a house, and put some soft fabric inside. It's very simple."

Liao Jilin nodded: "I understand."

He went out for a trip and quickly brought back some wood and turned on the light in the yard to make a cat nest for the cat.

Liao Weishu followed him diligently, handed him tools, and acted as the most qualified assistant.

Although it was already late autumn, when Liao Jilin was working, he rolled up his sleeves to expose the strong muscles on his arms. Qu Zhitao couldn't help but linger on them.

She walked over with a handkerchief, ready to wipe his sweat.

Liao Weishu, this little helper, was so dedicated. When she saw the handkerchief, she immediately stretched out her hand and said: "Mom! I'll come! I'll come!"