CHAPTER 98

As soon as she got home, Ruirui saw several dolls placed on the coffee table in the living room. She yelled "Wow!", slid off Liao Shaoping and ran to the coffee table. She touched each doll one by one, looking like she couldn't put it down.

"Uncle! That's great!"

Shushu hugged Liao Shaoping and kissed him on the face. She was so happy that Liao Shaoping couldn't see his eyebrows. He stood there and giggled "hehe", without any elite temperament outside.

After Liao Weishu expressed her gratitude, she went to touch the dolls, not knowing which one to play with first.

At this time Qu Zhitao came out of the kitchen, and Liao Weishu immediately said to her: "Mom! I want to put all the dolls in my house."

"You go and play by yourself. You can only play after finishing your homework every day."

"Uh-huh."

Liao Weishu nodded her little head and took two dolls into her room at once without Liao Shaoping's help.

Liao Shaoping was now watching the little Liao Weishu busy at the door. He took it in first and put it on a shelf in her room specially for toys. The shelf was also made of glass. Putting the toys in the glass will not easily get dusty, and it is easier to clean.

There are already many dolls on her shelf, the most common are dolls, as well as rag dolls, dolls, Russian matryoshka dolls, and ceramic dolls.

Most of these dolls were collected by Liao Shaoping for her. You can imagine how many dolls he bought for her over the years.

In addition to dolls, there are also puzzles, building blocks, stickers, paintings she drew, and big calligraphy. She put everything in it that Liao Weishu considered precious.

Liao Weishu put all the dolls that Liao Shaoping brought this time inside, and then breathed out, looking like she was done.

Liao Shaoping leaned against the door frame and asked her: "Shu Shu, the dolls are all on the shelf. What are you going to do with them later?"

"Uncle, mom said you can't play at noon and have to take a lunch break. I'll play with Xiaoyue in the afternoon."

Liao Shaoping walked in and touched her head, "Okay, Shu Shu, I'll show you something nice."

"what?"

Liao Weishu followed his example and lowered her voice.

Liao Shaoping hooked his hand at her and said, "Wait a minute, my uncle will bring it to you."

Liao Shaoping went out and came in a moment later. He took out a square machine the size of the palm of his hand from his pocket, with some buttons on it.

Liao Weishu's attention was indeed attracted. She poked at the machine curiously: "Uncle, what is this?"

"BP machine, my uncle even bought you one."

Liao Shaoping taught her how to use it. Liao Weishu thought it was very magical. After learning it, she immediately sent a message to Liao Shaoping.

Liao Shaoping's bp machine made a sound, and the words that Liao Weishu had just typed appeared on the thick screen. Liao Weishu's eyes widened, and he became more interested in the bp machine, and kept sending messages to Liao Shaoping.

Liao Shaoping didn't stop her, and he pampered her and gave her the now precious bp machine as a toy to play with.

It wasn't until Qu Zhitao asked them to eat outside that Liao Weishu reluctantly put away the bp machine.

As soon as Liao Shaoping came back, every time after school, the two uncles and nephews would have fun, taking Diandian together to play in various ways in the family courtyard.